No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua gets a real New York welcome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua gets a real New York welcome

Went to the basketball court and got roasted. Now you're in the real America He was a good sport about it.

Still the Champion.

Comment

The champ.

Comment

Never seen someone so relieved to lose a fight. Will probably pick him in rematch, but geez

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
          Never seen someone so relieved to lose a fight. Will probably pick him in rematch, but geez
          I told you the 2nd part of the script is gonna hit your screen later this year.

Ruiz can pose with the belts for now. Rematch is in America

Comment

They showing love out there on the court. People in New York aren't gonna sugar coat it for him, they'll give him the real

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
              I told you the 2nd part of the script is gonna hit your screen later this year.

Ruiz can pose with the belts for now. Rematch is in America
              Hope it is in the US and DAZN will pony up extra $$$ for it. Dunno why everyone freaked out like his career is over. Same is if Wilder or Fury lost. Comebacks are as entertaining as undefeated records.

Comment

Hope it is in the US and DAZN will pony up extra $$$ for it. Dunno why everyone freaked out like his career is over. Same is if Wilder or Fury lost. Comebacks are as entertaining as undefeated records.
                I believe it’s going to be in the US and it looks like he’s going to move to the US permanently.

People general are fickle and they have short memory. Once he beats Ruiz and wins again his mandatory, no one is gonna remember what happened last Saturday. The ones cussing him out would be the ones defending him then.

Comment

the pressure put on him by his fans and hearn was too much, I think hes happy that pressure of being this ATG best HW alive is what made him break because he knew he needed work and had flaws. hope he comes back strong but the posters around here and eddie put bad karma on the man.

Comment

When you said a real New York welcome I though you meant him getting his arse kicked by a minority.

Comment

Working...
                    X