No announcement yet.

The official lounge stock market & investment advice thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.marketwatch.com/story/te...000-2020-08-20

Tesla up to 2k a share. They are taking over the world.

Comment

• What company makes those face masks? Or the company that makes Purell hand sanitizers? I wanna buy some stocks in that sh#t.

That’s gonna be big for quite awhile.

Comment

• How's yours behaving

Comment

• Dow Jones is down almost 800 points; Nasdaq off over 100. Might be some good buying opportunities right now. Amazon is trading under $3,000.

Comment

• The last 2 day rally we had like this was followed by a huge sell off at the end of the week. Not suggesting a course of action necessarily, just at observation

Comment

• A friend of mine taught me options trading and im loving it. I use robinhood. I "gamble" a few hundred only.

Comment

• Been buying up a lot of stocks this year - Wayfare, Apple, JP Morgan, Starbucks, Telsa. Have made double digit gains on everything!

Comment

• I'm not really an expert but when it comes to the stock market I always suggest to buy low and sell high. Only buy stocks that will increase and don't buy stocks that decrease in value. That is the key. Example if you buy a stock at say 10 bucks and it goes up to 50 bucks then that is good. However if you buy stocks at $50 and they go down to 10 then that is bad.

Hope this helps, good luck

Comment

• XPO Logistics
                    FedEx
                    UPS

Any opinions on those going towards December.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONTRAY View Post
                      XPO Logistics
                      FedEx
                      UPS

Any opinions on those going towards December.
                      Neither any of those.. the hot stocks are EV cars (electric vehicles) Tesla, Nio, etc... are making bank in stock market.. anything EV related including battery manufacturer, etc..

Put your money and take right away.. more than of these EV will be gone very fast.. the few that will stay are the future.. Tesla for sure is one

Comment

Working...
                      X