Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo broke silence a few months ago saying Loma was better man.Said he gave his best.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
    Yeah I've seen it when I randomly searched him on Youtube when the polar vortex hit Chicago ��
    Loma did not use his size advantage at all. He simply showed his skill was way above Rigo’s.
    Rigo had also previously refused the Loma fight at 126.
    Rigo was supposed to be the smaller but much quicker fighter with brutal power to rip Loma’s jaw off.
    In the end, Rigo just quit like a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
      Better yet, what was reported the morning of fight day. Then ask yourself, since when do fighters maintain that morning weight till fight night.

And then lastly, all of Rigo’s previous opponents at 122 were bigger than him... Amagasa weighed 143lbs on fight night.

So you think 137 : 130 were the fight night weights?

Lol

Please man
      hmmmmmmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
        Anyone seen this? He didn't admit he quit, but he did say Loma was the better fighter that night and said he really tried and gave it his best.

That kid has no business being a “translator.” I’ve seen him before and he always puts words in Rigo’s mouth. The guy may as well be doing the interview for the fighter. Without getting too much into a breakdown, Rigo basically said that there were no excuses for the loss, but he never said Loma was the better man.

Truth be told, Rigondeaux doesn’t give a good interview. He provides no real insight. He called the Loma bout a “normal” fight, without elaborating. He did say Lomachenko has gotten better since they fought. That was about the most opinion he provided in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Those are the reported weights. At least Loma got on the scale day of the fight. Can’t say that about many of Floyd and Canelo’s fights.
          Lomachenko was 138.5 on fight night vs Gary Russell Jr, and that was when he had to cut to 126lbs. His fight night weight would've definitely been higher for Rigo considering he had been developing his body for a few years to be suited to 130lbs.

For the rigo fight Loma was 137.4lbs at the morning weigh in and and his body wouldn't have been fully rehydrated yet so he would've gained more weight during the day. He was probably around 142lbs on fight night vs Rigo.

Rigo was 130lbs on the morning of the fight WITH a full tracksuit and shoes, so he was probably around 128lbs in the morning and around 130lbs fight night.
          Last edited by Sleeks; 07-04-2019, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeks View Post
            Lomachenko was also 138.5 on fight night vs Gary Russell Jr when he had to cut to 126lbs and his fight night weight would've definitely been more for Rigo as he didn't have to cut to 126 anymore and had a few years of body development.

Rigo was 130lbs on the morning of the fight WITH a full tracksuit and shoes, so he was probably around 128lbs in the morning and around 130lbs fight night.

Loma was 137.4lbs stripped to his boxers at the morning weigh in and as he cut weight for the weigh-in, his body wouldn't have been fully rehydrated yet so he would've gained more weight than rigo during the day. He was probably around 142lbs on fight night vs Rigo.
            More hater logic. Drop the excuses. Loma outboxed two excellent fighters. Like O said before, same casuals trying to discredit Loma’s wins give full credit to Floyd and Canelo for theirs.

Comment

rigo has stated that he broke a hand. i believe him, dont you???

Comment

that was the most dominate performance i have ever seen

he stole rigo sole

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
                  Prety obvious, but I still respect that he's man enough to admit it.

Lomachenko is the best fighter we've ever seen on film. Kinda hard to make a comparison.

And if you had ever Boxed, you'd know Lomachenko beat him inspite of his size, not because of it.

Move along, kiddo.

"IF You had ever boxed" SDFU you ****** i've been boxing since i was 14. YDKSAB if you honestly think size had nothing to do with his loss. YOU ****ING MORON NOOB!

Comment

Who weighed what on fight night is not remotely relevant. No one made Rigo fight Loma. No one made Rigo fight at 130.

You take a chance and come up short? The check still cashed. Excuses count for nothing. That applies to Pac-Mayweather, Dawson-Ward, on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
                      rigo has stated that he broke a hand. i believe him, dont you???

Comment

Working...
                      X