Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Won't Come Forward; Will Resort To What He Knows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Won't Come Forward; Will Resort To What He Knows

LAS VEGAS Deontay Wilder can't say with absolute certainty that Tyson Fury won't at least attempt to be more aggressive early in their rematch than he was in the first fight. Fury repeatedly has stated that he'll pressure Wilder and make the hard-hitting WBC champion fight off his back foot Saturday night at MGM Grand Garden Arena. The lineal heavyweight champion replaced former trainer Ben Davison with Javan Steward at least in part because Steward could prepare him to attack Wilder more than he did during their controversial split draw in December 2018 at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pre fight show not too bad so far. I liked the Andre Ward analysis of Wilder' power delivery. Can't wait to see the fight!!!!
    Last edited by Sweet_Science_; 02-22-2020, 08:09 PM. Reason: Spelling error from auto correction

Comment

Fury goes down from a punch he rolls with and fakes... He beats the count, Wilder rushes in to finish him, not realising he's playing possum. Fury slips and counters him with a hellacious uppercut... BOOM, Wilder is goomed.

Ring IQ.

You heard it here first.

Comment

If Fury convinces his mind to fight Wilder like he fought Cunningham this will be HW Fight of the Decade.

Comment

Which is much more than you know obviously lol.

Comment

Fury will resort to what he knows....

.....Boxing?

Comment

If Fury takes the fight to Wilder this will be the best fight since Holyfield and Bowe. There will be fireworks tonight! Watching the pre fight show and they're showing the first fight ffs. I just re watched it this morning because I still haven't picked a winner. After all the analysis and re watching the fight twice I say Wilder by ko. Hope I'm wrong as I'm a huge Fury fan.

Comment

I KNEW it....Wilder trained for Fury to box! He will be in for a LONG night when he see Fury fighting inside and agressive more. He's thinking he will jab Fury and throw the right hand....Fury didn't come in at 270 for nothing.

Comment

I believe fury. He is coming out tonight guns a blazing at least for the first few rounds. I do think he is going to go at wilder aggressively and look for the early ko. Not sure he will get it but he is going for it. Let’s all enjoy it while it last .

Comment

I think Fury will try to back Wilder up and stay close enough to nullify the right hand. If he stay glued to Wilder he has a shot to win this fight. I picked Wilder to win but hope Fury proves me wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X