Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-10-2020, 10:42 PM #301
Banned

Quoted: 3544 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,810.35
Total Points: 118,734.34
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
May beat Pac to the point of fabricating an injury.
May made JMM look like an utter fool.
May beat the better versions of Cotto and DLH
Nelo >>>>>> Margarito

Everything you type will have the stench of
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

No facts to be had. Just a funky smell.
Lol. You're the fabricating that pac is not injured. People will believe a very respected surgeon than nobody like u...

lol. he beat a midget jmm where he outweigh jmm by 15-20lbs and also cheated him at the scale..lmao..

pac already annihilated cotto amd that makes him very soft but still gave floyd hell. lmao. dela hoya is a much better fighter at 147 than 154l and pac beat him at his best weight while flpyd need a help from the judges to win, even his own father said that dela hoya won the fight.. lmao..
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 10:45 PM #302
Banned

pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I did, and I made huge money off the fight.

Dude ODH at 147 8 years prior was faster than 154 ODH. I think we all know the 8 year later 147 lb ODH was not faster. that is a silly thing to suggest.
liar.. I know u lose money from pac-hoya fight.. u cant fool anyone..

pac make dela hoya look slow and u can see the same hoya from the floyd fight but pac is a wrong style for him..
Old 01-11-2020, 12:09 AM #303
Banned

Quoted: 6300 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 303,006.63
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
Lol. You're the fabricating that pac is not injured. People will believe a very respected surgeon than nobody like u...

lol. he beat a midget jmm where he outweigh jmm by 15-20lbs and also cheated him at the scale..lmao..

pac already annihilated cotto amd that makes him very soft but still gave floyd hell. lmao. dela hoya is a much better fighter at 147 than 154l and pac beat him at his best weight while flpyd need a help from the judges to win, even his own father said that dela hoya won the fight.. lmao..
Cotto wanted a rematch but Pac had his lawyers ready with yet ANOTHER CLAUSE for Cotto to sign.

Pac is a fake and only rabid fans like yourself approve of his nonsense
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 12:15 AM #304
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2383 Post(s)
Shape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,774.59
Total Points: 35,157.70
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Kicking Ass - ironmt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
Cotto wanted a rematch but Pac had his lawyers ready with yet ANOTHER CLAUSE for Cotto to sign.

Pac is a fake and only rabid fans like yourself approve of his nonsense
What would be the point of a rematch, it was a one sided beat down, clenelo wanted a rematch with IVayweather, same deal, a one sided beat down, you post so much garbage meth head, now clauses like pillow gloves are wrong

Last edited by Shape up; 01-11-2020 at 12:17 AM.
Shape up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 11:58 AM #305
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21691 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 232,117.47
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
liar.. I know u lose money from pac-hoya fight.. u cant fool anyone..

pac make dela hoya look slow and u can see the same hoya from the floyd fight but pac is a wrong style for him..
No I didnít lose money. Made a killing. Why would I take an odh that hadnít been at the weight in 8 years? I actually follow the sport and understand how things work.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 12:17 PM #306
The Aggressor

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Sustanon has a reputation beyond reputeSustanon has a reputation beyond reputeSustanon has a reputation beyond reputeSustanon has a reputation beyond reputeSustanon has a reputation beyond reputeSustanon has a reputation beyond reputeSustanon has a reputation beyond reputeSustanon has a reputation beyond reputeSustanon has a reputation beyond reputeSustanon has a reputation beyond reputeSustanon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 10,107.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
No I didnít lose money. Made a killing. Why would I take an odh that hadnít been at the weight in 8 years? I actually follow the sport and understand how things work.
The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others.
Sustanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 01:43 PM #307
Banned

I hope someday there is one boxer that can achieved one of these unbelievable achievements of pac..
Old 01-17-2020, 01:47 PM #308
Lord Of The Force

Quoted: 1146 Post(s)
Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 72,018.12
Total Points: 72,064.16
Have a drink on MEL - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 
Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- Merry Christmas! - Amazinger 
thanks - Santa_ here's :wank: to the good old days :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Freddy- 

Quote:
I hope someday there is one boxer that can achieved one of these unbelievable achievements of pac..
Son it's just been announced that Floyd has won FOTD and you're bumping this shit up.

pasawayako is mad
Jedi Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 01:49 PM #309
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6045 Post(s)
Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,865.06
Total Points: 106,461.27
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt Keep defending the word, Brother! - StarshipTrooper 
Bob Arum dollas... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post
Son it's just been announced that Floyd has won FOTD and you're bumping this shit up.

pasawayako is mad
He already said that Floyd should win the decade award.
Thraxox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 01:50 PM #310
Lord Of The Force

Quoted: 1146 Post(s)
Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 72,018.12
Total Points: 72,064.16
Have a drink on MEL - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 
Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- Merry Christmas! - Amazinger 
thanks - Santa_ here's :wank: to the good old days :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Freddy- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraxox View Post
He already said that Floyd should win the decade award.
Where did he say that?
Jedi Vader is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends