Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Hot paper clip?

Freaking neanderthals

We used an old guitar string and a walkman.
    That's still how they do it... Other dude either is just talking BS. There are a fair amount of other ways to get ink other then graphite btw. My two tats I got in the pokey were from baby oil. Got mad raised bumps from that **** though, luckily they're small.
    Last edited by Rudyo; 04-25-2017, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Hot paper clip?

Freaking neanderthals

We used an old guitar string and a walkman.
      My cellie in the penitentiary had a tat gun made from a walkman, but in the county they didn't have anything like that to use. And I misspoke, it was a staple, not a paper clip. Paper clips were too bulky

Comment

I see some of these tats nowadays and it gives me a chuckle.

Back when i was growing up, only gangsters had tats that usually represented their hood etc. I have a bunny tat on my shoulder cuz im about that bigbad KPB mob.. I earned that stripe.

Nowadays tats are just a fad, a style that every nerd and jerkoffs be having.

I see a bunch of big ass crazy looking foos that are tatted up but u find out they arent about that life, its silly.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          My cellie in the penitentiary had a tat gun made from a walkman, but in the county they didn't have anything like that to use. And I misspoke, it was a staple, not a paper clip. Paper clips were too bulky
          Thats how it was back in the days.

Use the walkman as the mechanism.

Put a guitar string or something thru a pen shell.

I've seen it by hand too but that takes forever..... but if you got the time.

Comment

Thats how it was back in the days.

Use the walkman as the mechanism.

Put a guitar string or something thru a pen shell.

I've seen it by hand too but that takes forever..... but if you got the time.
            In the spread it was easier, but tat artists had to be more resourceful in the county where you couldn't have electronics nor any guitar strings. Of cpurse, these are the same guys that try to smoke banana peels to get high

Comment

Working...
            X