Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SugarKaineHook, and therealpugilist why aren't you backing GGG now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SugarKaineHook, and therealpugilist why aren't you backing GGG now?

SugarKaineHook, therealpugilist Why aren't you backing GGG.He pulled a b^tch move to make more fans in UK and get an easy fight.

Isn't that what you guys stand for: bums for big bucks, money over legacy?

He's one of yours now so embrace him you hypocrites.
    Last edited by elgu; 07-08-2016, 03:35 PM.

Still waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
      SugarKaineHook, therealpugilist Why aren't you backing GGG.He pulled a b^tch move to make more fans in UK and get an easy fight.

Thread fail when the context were Middleweights, Jacobs and Eubank Jr....

yall make it too easy. Don't feel salty because NSB going crazy on your dude...old news to me tbh. Karma prevails

Comment

Maybe after this fight Jacobs and Saunders won't have excuses not to face him

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          Thread fail when the context were Middleweights, Jacobs and Eubank Jr....

yall make it too easy. Don't feel salty because NSB going crazy on your dude...old news to me tbh. Karma prevails
          He's not my dude anymore and read the initial post before answering like the troll you are.

Comment

told you k2 was doing the risk vs reward ratio.....told you guys...they could make the fights if they wanted to

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              told you k2 was doing the risk vs reward ratio.....told you guys...they could make the fights if they wanted to
              Hearn surprises me though. Since Eubank Jr. vs Golovkin, in the Eubank's eye and its "fans," why didn't Hearn acknowledge their demands? Who knows what agreements Hearn or Eubank Sr. were doing.

Eubank Sr. seems like a humble dude. I bet the loss from Quigg PERHAPS discouraged him from Eubank's rewards. For example, "if we beat...this is what we want..."

Can't wait for Eubank Sr. and Hearn to clarify what happened as we can filter out the inconsistencies. I think it all had to do with loot that Hearn didn't want to acknowledge. If Khan could go 6 rounds with Nelo even though he lost 4 of them and Brook is a more seasoned and durable 147, perhaps he's cashing his chips that Brook will fight super conservative.

All theory. I can't figure out the fumble from Eubank Jr. to Brook...perhaps meritocracy pulled the course and that Brook has a bigger following on Twitter, and Brook's girl would get it too...

Comment

business first doe...

this fight still sucks big time

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  Hearn surprises me though. Since Eubank Jr. vs Golovkin, in the Eubank's eye and its "fans," why didn't Hearn acknowledge their demands? Who knows what agreements Hearn or Eubank Sr. were doing.

Eubank Sr. seems like a humble dude. I bet the loss from Quigg PERHAPS discouraged him from Eubank's rewards. For example, "if we beat...this is what we want..."

Can't wait for Eubank Sr. and Hearn to clarify what happened as we can filter out the inconsistencies. I think it all had to do with loot that Hearn didn't want to acknowledge. If Khan could go 6 rounds with Nelo even though he lost 4 of them and Brook is a more seasoned and durable 147, perhaps he's cashing his chips that Brook will fight super conservative.

All theory. I can't figure out the fumble from Eubank Jr. to Brook...perhaps meritocracy pulled the course and that Brook has a bigger following on Twitter, and Brook's girl would get it too...
                  My question is why don't you stand by him. He's doing everything you guys stand for.

Comment

My question is why don't you stand by him. He's doing everything you guys stand for.
                    I've been saying Lil'G hassa binz a'sayin, "154-168 easy doe" since the giddup..

Have no idea what you're talking about... don't act like Pac

Comment

Working...
                    X