Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: I Told Golovkin's Promoter - Stop Lying To Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    Yup.... Also, one is Boring and the other one isn't. Lol
    Calling a fighter boring is about as great a compliment as you can pay them. How many fighters who are renown for getting their asses kicked are considered boring?

"That fighter is boring," is a synonymous with "Waaaah! He won't let my idol win."

Keep crying .

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      I like GGG much more than Ward. But I wouldn't blame K2 for ducking this one, no version of GGG beats Ward. None.

Golovkin would beat Ward quite easily...

Comment

seems like Ward needs some attention for being an inactive ****.
        Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 06-16-2015, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Golovkin is a coward and Froch is a p*ssy. Hopefully DeGale, Dirrell, Jack, or Groves step up.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
            GGG has NOT fought someone of the quality of Froch or Kessler.

GTFO
            But doe, GGG travelled doe. He took risks on flying doe.

War(d) GGG!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
              GGG has NOT fought someone of the quality of Froch or Kessler.

GTFO
              So then fighting Floyd would only extend that realization then. Because Floyd is nothing of Quality!

Comment

"Hey, Ward, wake up! Why are you talking trash about other people? Speak for yourself. If you're trying to make a name for yourself by mentioning me to build up your own fight, then be a man about it and tell the truth. At our meeting with HBO they asked us whether we are ready to box. You know our answers - I said yes, you said no. You said something about your shoulder or promoter - I'm not interested in the reason, I only heard your "no." But you remember that HBO said then that they would need a long time to build-up the fight. Then what the **** are you talking about excuses?"

"If you do provocative attacks, do not even think that Loeffler [Gennady's K2 promoter] will buy into them. You haven't been interesting to anyone for a long time, so he will no longer engage in the promotion of your name. Go and build your own image. Although everyone already knows what you are, and because of this, they do not go to your fights."

"You shouldn't worry about who I'm going to box or have boxed. You, like the rest, were lucky with the "Super Six" tournament because you got your opponents by contract. And who are you fighting now? The fourth-fifth ranked fighters in England...If I say that I'm ready to box any middleweight and ready to rise to 168 for a big fight, then I am responsible for the words. And I have nothing left to discuss with you. As a man, you are dead to me."

http://www.badlefthook.com/2015/6/16...sts-andre-ward

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-SPERM View Post
                  So then fighting Floyd would only extend that realization then. Because Floyd is nothing of Quality!
                  You mean to tell me Emmanuel was schooled by someone of no quality? Turned the Pac-Man into Pac-Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                    ggg is that monstrous house cat ready to kill a mouse but not just quite ready for a junk yard dog.
                    Junk yard dog - aren't they vicious, rip you to shreds? I never seen a junk yard dog clinch another dog to death.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      My goodness.....You are all kinds of butthurt lmao.....#may2nd #48-0 #48 #tbe

Comment

Working...
                      X