No announcement yet.

Jay Glazer: Dos Santos would beat Klitschko in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
    Dos Santos is a beast he's one of the best Strikers in MMA, but yeh he can't beat Vitali or Wladimir in Boxing now in MMA he could though he's a brown belt in BJJ. I'm a Fan of Vitali, Wladimir and Dos Santos they are great fighters and nice guys
    im not even bother on comment on your post...this is an boxing forum and we are talking about boxing rules....i dont see vitaly calliing dos santos

Comment

he never said he could beat a Klit. He just said that he was the best striker in either sport. He was just giving the guy props, not talking smack on boxing or really saying he would beat them in a boxing match.

What I took most from the interview was what he said about what Berto tested positive for. Sucks if he really just took a regular supplement and it had traces of that stuff in it. Seems unfair but when you do this testing, you should get everything checked by VADA before you take it

Comment

no,just no

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
          I consider myself a big fan of MMA, in general, and I also like the style of Junior Dos Santos but Klitschko and, basically, every good/great heavyweight of the last 30 years years would be the favorite to beat him.

While Dos Santos has managed to become the UFC champion being a striker, something that was almost impossible to imagine 10 or 15 years ago, his striking would not be on par with that of someone like Wladimir. I see Wladimir having an easy time and getting the KO.
          "be a favorite?" Yeah thats an understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            he never said he could beat a Klit. He just said that he was the best striker in either sport. He was just giving the guy props, not talking smack on boxing or really saying he would beat them in a boxing match.

What I took most from the interview was what he said about what Berto tested positive for. Sucks if he really just took a regular supplement and it had traces of that stuff in it. Seems unfair but when you do this testing, you should get everything checked by VADA before you take it

Comment

JDS is a beast!! when JDS touches u, ur going down theres no other way around it. sure if they just throw these 2 in there jr would struggle but with some training i think this fight wont be a 1 sided match like all u guys are saying. of course this is a boxing forum so u guys are not gonna try and hear this.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                JDS is a beast!! when JDS touches u, ur going down theres no other way around it. sure if they just throw these 2 in there jr would struggle but with some training i think this fight wont be a 1 sided match like all u guys are saying. of course this is a boxing forum so u guys are not ******ed and understand that MMAers have ****ty striking and boxing and that they are two completely different sports.
                Glad we can agree!

Comment

LMAO....right....Dos Santos wouldnt last more than a round or 2 with either guy

MMA guys defense is garbage

Comment

Dos Santos the best striker in both sports??? Boxing is striking 100 % striking....it isnt just swinging like a girl with your chin stuck in the air and having power....defense, counterpunching and accuract=y is also included when concluding who is the best

Comment

Junior Dos Failure will be lucky Mir doesn't submit him in the first round.

Comment

Working...
                      X