No announcement yet.

U.S. Department of Homeland Defense buys 540,000,000 rounds of ammo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    The way the fucking yanks shoot if they fired all that ammo they'd only hit about 500 people. Maybe they're planning to invade Micronesia.
    Yea but they saved all of europe from nazi rule,i swear as time passes the rest of the world forgets all we have fcking done for them.and to think i lost relatives to nazi gun fire for this sht.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      If you actually read it its kind of fcking scary and i am no 911 is fake type of dude,Nazis elected in Greece global economic crisis ,not to mention the media ignores occupy wallstreet when they are still rolling.
      Far right groups always increase in visibility and power in tough economic times. They offer a simple solution to a complicated problem: It's not YOUR fault! It's THEIR fault! THEY are responsible and if you can persecute THEM then your problems will disappear.

Explains why far right supporters tend to be stupid.

Comment

Far right groups always increase in visibility and power in tough economic times. They offer a simple solution to a complicated problem: It's not YOUR fault! It's THEIR fault! THEY are responsible and if you can persecute THEM then your problems will disappear.

Explains why far right supporters tend to be stupid.
        I just follow the way that makes sense.

Comment

Yea but they saved all of europe from nazi rule,i swear as time passes the rest of the world forgets all we have fcking done for them.and to think i lost relatives to nazi gun fire for this sht.
          The US made a contribution to the war effort. It was a WORLD war.

Please stop with this silly myth that the United States magnanimously rode in and save the Euros from themselves.

Comment

I think the guy you are talking sht to has more weapons and ammo experience before the age 16 just saying.
            Guns and ammo ain't gonna do dick to a tank.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
              But if you read his post its against us,not a foreign war us.

Comment

The US made a contribution to the war effort. It was a WORLD war.

Please stop with this silly myth that the United States magnanimously rode in and save the Euros from themselves.
                If we stayed home what would have happened piggy be real.

Comment

But if you read his post its against us,not a foreign war us.
                  I am aware of that. So what are his guns gonna do if a gunship fills his room up with missiles?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                    Nobody is deploying a tank to deal with some paranoid militia fantasist. A single SWAT team would handle him without him getting a shot away. They'd probably not even have to shoot him, he'd be in custody with no injuries beyond taser burns.

Comment

Nobody is deploying a tank to deal with some paranoid militia fantasist. A single SWAT team would handle him without him getting a shot away. They'd probably not even have to shoot him, he'd be in custody with no injuries beyond taser burns.
                      Probably not, but still. Say this dude is the Punisher (a heavily medicated one...) and he destroys the SWAT team with his assortment of guns. Then what? Is he gonna "win" the war againt the government?

Comment

Working...
                      X