Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin and Dmitry Pirog in the Mix to fight Bute?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Quillin and Dmitry Pirog in the Mix to fight Bute?

danrafaelespn
    Heard 2 other names besides Glen Johnson being kicked around to fight Bute in the fall now that Pavlik is out: Peter Quillin & Dmitry Pirog.

Isn't Dmitry Pirog a 160 pounder? His first fight at 168 against Bute? Good luck with that!
    Last edited by uoykcuf; 08-04-2011, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
      Isn't Dmitry Pirog a 160 pounder? His first fight at 168 against Bute? Good like with that!
      Yeah and Peter ideally wants to fight at 160 although he's had a few fights at 168 (actually looked great against Jesse Brinkley).

Comment

Hell no.

Pirog vs Quillin sounds good.

Comment

lmao @ bute.

Comment

Johnson would make for a good fight.

Quillen would be ideal. He'd have a real chance of winning, maybe 50% and so it would be a very interesting fight.

Pirog has never fought at 168 and he has a world title at 160, so he'd be making a big mistake to fight Bute now.

Comment

Bute isn't gonna fight Johnson.

Johnson would knock Bute out.

Comment

Peter Quillin TKO'd Jesse Brinkley in 3 rounds. It took Bute 9 rounds to get Brinkley out of there. So I would definitely be interested in seeing that fight.

Then again at this point I'd be interested in seeing Bute fight somebody...anybody...that isn't a tomato can.
                Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 08-04-2011, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Give my boy Peter Quillin a shot. That would be PERFECT!!! I've been a fan of Quillin for a few years now so I would love to see him against Bute.

Comment

Both guys would be more competitive than Pavlik so I can't complain.

Comment

Working...
                    X