No announcement yet.

Anyone think that *****s/*******s create ALTS of the opposite group

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone think that *****s/*******s create ALTS of the opposite group

Ive been seeing too many 'NEW' posters, whos sole intention is to create threads on May/Pac and say derogotory stuff towards fans of May/Pac, just to make their fans look bad....

Has it really come to this.....

To experiment?

Sort of bi-posters?

Comment

They take this **** WAYYYYYYYYYYYY to seriously. Like it's a war or some ****. Manny and Floyd don't know you guys exist so stop being so damn emotional about it.

Comment

not me homie..if i feel like shi***** on floyd I do it with this username if I feel shi***** on pac I do it with this username too...they both mean nothing to me.

I'm a charlie z supporter.

Comment

But I only know of one person who did that ..I think we all know who I'm talking about

Comment

cheaaa

Comment

it's pretty obvious they do..

Larry and his "larry's brother account" started off pretending to be a die-hard Paquiao fan while he trolled NSB until his original account got unbanned lol

i'm sure other people are doing it aswell

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                not me homie..if i feel like shi***** on floyd I do it with this username if I feel shi***** on pac I do it with this username too...they both mean nothing to me.

Charlie Z never goes on vacation and always takes the test ... who wouldn't support this phenom ?

Comment

it's all one guy...his name is BigPoppaPump...he does it to get hits on the website

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post

Wait Vegan got banned? LMAO! Serves that racist ****wad right.

Comment

Working...
                    X