Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illegals say they're leaving AZ due to new law, lol...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich_Loc View Post
    Why?

Because you disagree with me?

Typical intellectually bankrupt cowardice. Can't argue and debate like a civilized person so you'd prefer to censor those you disagree with.

Maybe I should just put you on ignore.

Stay out of my threads coward. Nobody invited you.
    Argue about what?

All of you racist ass Americans complaining about immigrants taking over ****ty jobs none of you want?

Put me on ignore like a *****, Maybe you and Burner should be E-boyfriends
    since the two of you are stupid enough to take time out of your day to put people on ignore.

I just told you why the **** did you make a thread about it when there's already a ****load on the front page?

Attention whore much?

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
      Argue about what?

All of you racist ass Americans complaining about illegal immigrants taking over ****ty jobs none of you want?

Put me on ignore like a *****, Maybe you and Burner should be E-boyfriends
      since the two of you are stupid enough to take time out of your day to put people on ignore.

I just told you why the **** did you make a thread about it when there's already a ****load on the front page?

Attention whore much?
      Fixed......

Comment

The people who hate this law are the people who live in states not hit as hard as Arizona. They are like " Booo, terrible law, racial profiling!!!!"

Now all the illegals will go to these sanctuary states and the SAME people who where against this law will be like..."WTF??? It's ok for 1 million illegals to be in some other state. NOT MINE!"

Comment

I already know what Jack is doing, Making a long ass post trying to start an argument back and forth and he's going to write some stupid **** trying to sound intellectual.

This is my last post in this thread, If you've been banned so many goddamm times it's for a reason jack.

There's websites other than boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
            I already know what Jack is doing, Making a long ass post trying to start an argument back and forth and he's going to write some stupid **** trying to sound intellectual.

This is my last post in this thread, If you've been banned so many goddamm times it's for a reason jack.

There's websites other than boxingscene.
            This isn't a complex issue.

So I don't have to dig very deep.

The reason I've been banned probably has something to do with oversensitive girls like you who like to report people when their feelings are hurt.

There's other websites other than boxingscene you know.

Feel free to leave.

Comment

Look at that entire westcoasts unemployment rates ,there are no such thing as jobs american do not want a lot of people are struggling to feed themselves and there children,if we get rid of the illegals i gurantee you the unemployment rate in nevada will go from 14 percent back down to 5 percent like it should be.

Comment

And quit calling us racists that is ignorant,we just do not want are country slowly invaded to the point of becoming third world,get work visas do it the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Look at that entire westcoasts unemployment rates ,there are no such thing as jobs american do not want a lot of people are struggling to feed themselves and there children,if we get rid of the illegals i gurantee you the unemployment rate in nevada will go from 14 percent back down to 5 percent like it should be.
                  No, according to the law breaker advocates, American's don't want to work.

Only Mexicans like to work.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  And quit calling us racists that is ignorant,we just do not want are country slowly invaded to the point of becoming third world,get work visas do it the right way.
                  Thats all they have. That and crybaby stories about "poor people that need to work"...

Yeah, join the club. Last I checked, theres millions of new Americans being laid off every day.

Comment

There laying people off at my work left and right,the **** is stressing me the fck out,i am happy to see a state actually doing something about this problem its long overdue,now quote me call me racist and move on when the true people your ****ting on are the mexicans who came here the right way like my great grandfather did.

Comment

I'm not American so I cannot truly relate to the issues down there, but I have a question. Of all the Mexicans living in the States, how many are illegal aliens? Do they have an actual ballpark number?

I mean you would think the legal immigrants would be happy for this law as it would mean less competition for work. I have no issues with true immigration, but you cannot have too many people living completely under the radar as that will place a big fiscal stress on everyone and everything else.

There has to be some kind of balance somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X