No announcement yet.

Im leaving, this forum is USELESS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im leaving, this forum is USELESS

after a couple of months of scouring this forum i realised that NO ONE ON THIS WEBSITE KNOS ANYTHING ABOUT BOXING!!!!

its full of ****ty posts from a bunch of kids who are complete begginers asking stupid questions and making stupid statements which could only come from a comlete NOOB

i want a forum full of actual amateur and profffesional boxers who have had a noticeable amount of fights or are involves in the fight game with something interesting to offer. A boxing forum should be a place where boxers share their EXTENSIVE knowledge of the sport with each other to help raise everyones game.

I AGREE THEIR ARE A HANDFUL OF AMATEURS AND PROFFESIONALS ON HERE WHO ARE REALLY DECENT BUT THEY ARE NOT GAINING ANYTHING OUT OF THIS SITE COS ITS FULL OF 10 YEAR OLDS ASKING HOW TO GET SIX PACS AND POSTING THREAD LIKE "IVAN CALDERON VS CHRIS ARREOLA" WHO WINS!!!!!!!!

by the way just to let you know i am an amateur with 25 fights, 23 wins so i do box and thats why its so frustrating cos guarenteed 3/4's of the people on this site arent at my level (and i havent even had THAT many fights) so how am i spose to ask people for help on here

Comment

Although ive done amature boxing i dont think u need to have fought to know the sport, sure there are idiots here but u cant restrict a whole forum to only boxers

Comment

Go ahead leave the forum. I despise people who complain about others and make threads about leaving the forum.

Comment

elitism..................

Comment

Originally posted by ntate88 View Post
            after a couple of months of scouring this forum i realised that NO ONE ON THIS WEBSITE KNOS ANYTHING ABOUT BOXING!!!!

its full of ****ty posts from a bunch of kids who are complete begginers asking stupid questions and making stupid statements which could only come from a comlete NOOB

i want a forum full of actual amateur and profffesional boxers who have had a noticeable amount of fights or are involves in the fight game with something interesting to offer. A boxing forum should be a place where boxers share their EXTENSIVE knowledge of the sport with each other to help raise everyones game.

I AGREE THEIR ARE A HANDFUL OF AMATEURS AND PROFFESIONALS ON HERE WHO ARE REALLY DECENT BUT THEY ARE NOT GAINING ANYTHING OUT OF THIS SITE COS ITS FULL OF 10 YEAR OLDS ASKING HOW TO GET SIX PACS AND POSTING THREAD LIKE "IVAN CALDERON VS CHRIS ARREOLA" WHO WINS!!!!!!!!
            so you mean you want a boxing forum w/o the boxing fans? thats useless.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              Go ahead leave the forum. I despise people who complain about others and make threads about leaving the forum.
              Wazaa do my eyes deceive me or is your Karma bar no longer red?

Comment

There are some kids and noobs on here but you will get that everywheretbh in any sport or hobbie forum you will be on. and if you think this forum should be only boxers ill just say bye now then o/

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Gomez View Post
                  Wazaa do my eyes deceive me or is your Karma bar no longer red?
                  Its slowly becoming green . I used to be a 'Greener' too y'know. I make great comebacks just like Amir.

Comment

Originally posted by ntate88 View Post
                    by the way just to let you know i am an amateur with 25 fights, 23 wins so i do box and thats why its so frustrating cos guarenteed 3/4's of the people on this site arent at my level (and i havent even had THAT many fights) so how am i spose to ask people for help on here
                    Best thing on any forum is to ignore people you dislike.

There are some good people on here bud.

Comment

Working...
                    X