No announcement yet.

Roy Keane vs. Alan Shearer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Keane vs. Alan Shearer

Ok boys.. Alans in the boozer, having a Newky Brown and looks over - theres Roy Keane and he's urinating on a Magpie.

They square up..

WHERE DO YOU SEE THIS EPIC BATTLE ENDING??
    Shearer smashes Keane
    53.49%
    Keane smashes Shearer
    44.19%
    Close fight, eventually both call it a day... DRAW.
    2.33%
    They both get KO'd by the might of Wednesday manager Brian Laws
    0.00%

Keane thinks he's hard - but **** that. Shearer would have his geordie elbow in Roys face faster than **** off a shovel.

Comment

Keane acted "Hard". Shearer would drop his ass and would break him down mentally. Vieira would drop both of them thats for sure

Comment

Keanes a big *****. He thinks hes tough because he goes in late.

Shearer ends it with a rip to the body!

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
          Keane acted "Hard". Shearer would drop his ass and would break him down mentally. Vieira would drop both of them thats for sure
          No mainland Euro phag is gonna stomp on either of these two. Infact, I guarentee if Viera walked, both would finish their dispute and beat the **** out of Mr.V.

Boys, boys.. try and think of examples... who can really say that Keane was the less aggressive player.

Comment

actually there is one Euro phag who'd stand his own...

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/dicaniosalute.png

Paulo Di Canio.

I know Oasis Lads got my back on dis' mudda ****ka.

Comment

Shearer would kick his ass in a stand up fight, but I think Keane is a bit more of a psycho and would probably break into Alans house at night and strangle him and his family while they were asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
                Shearer would kick his ass in a stand up fight, but I think Keane is a bit more of a psycho and would probably break into Alans house at night and strangle him and his family while they were asleep.
                controversial...hahaa.

But i agree entirely. Not only that, he probs has links to the IRA.

Comment

Originally posted by Barndog View Post
                  No mainland Euro phag is gonna stomp on either of these two. Infact, I guarentee if Viera walked, both would finish their dispute and beat the **** out of Mr.V.

Boys, boys.. try and think of examples... who can really say that Keane was the less aggressive player.
                  The ****, don’t think the British are hard nuts. Vieira long reach and is crazy mofo. Keane too short and would get hurt just trying to get near Vieira with his long limbs. Shearer right hand to his chin and he would drop. I swear Vieira would 100% drop Keane it would be a mismatch just because you act hard on the field means **** in a real fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
                    The ****, don’t think the British are hard nuts. Vieira long reach and is crazy mofo. Keane too short and would get hurt just trying to get near Vieira with his long limbs. Shearer right hand to his chin and he would drop. I swear Vieira would 100% drop Keane it would be a mismatch just because you act hard on the field means **** in a real fight.

In reality any mainland Euro phag (bar Paulo Di Canio) would sense the danger coming and dive to the ****ing ground. We all know, that the toughest players on Earth are exclusively British (and then found to be tougher the more North up the country you go.)

Comment

Working...
                    X