No announcement yet.

best vacation spots to find shot chics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best vacation spots to find shot chics

I'm no pervert ,all I want is if anybody knows any places to find hot chics. Some people have told me to go to Mexico ,Peru, Colombia, Venezsula, Most people seem that South America is the best place. thanks. And how much it is? By bad i meant hot chick not shot chicks.LOL

Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
    I'm no pervert ,all I want is if anybody knows any places to find hot chics. Some people have told me to go to Mexico ,Peru, Colombia, Venezsula, Most people seem that South America is the best place. thanks. And how much it is?
    this is the wrong forum for it...

but if you want my opinion i love southern italian women (sicily) and of course...south american women

i love hispanics in general personally (just my preference but really love women of all racial or ethnic backgrounds)...

nicoyas...
    puerto ricans...
    cubans...
    etc.

a mod needs to move this please.

thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
      I'm no pervert ,all I want is if anybody knows any places to find hot chics. Some people have told me to go to Mexico ,Peru, Colombia, Venezsula, Most people seem that South America is the best place. thanks. And how much it is? By bad i meant hot chick not shot chicks.LOL
      I think the good ole USA has to be ranked pretty high up for having great looking women. **** Los Angeles is world class when it comes to pretty looking women, South Beach is where its at. You can throw in NY as well. But my picks are Los Angeles, Miami, Portugal, Greece . 2nd tier, would be Italy, Spain, Argentina(I've never visited, but I've gotten great feedback)

Comment

Originally posted by MASGAGOMEXI View Post
        I think the good ole USA has to be ranked pretty high up for having great looking women. **** Los Angeles is world class when it comes to pretty looking women, South Beach is where its at. You can throw in NY as well. But my picks are Los Angeles, Miami, Portugal, Greece . 2nd tier, would be Italy, Spain, Argentina(I've never visited, but I've gotten great feedback)
        Europe is far to expensive. Latinas are cheaper. Argentina wouldn't be to bad though.

Comment

Shot chicks? Iraq maybe.

Comment

you get loose and drunk English ones in Malia

Comment

I got a passport Buddy for all the Visa punnay

lol

Theres fit girls all over the world

Comment

Working...
              X