Collapse
No announcement yet.

LEAKED: Mayweather Sparring for McGregor bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks sharp, not quite as quick as usual but that's to be expected after 2 years off and I expect him to be close come fight night. I would like for it to be entertaining but the press conferences will be way more competitive than the fight. McGregor is quick but he's never faced anyone with head movement/defense/speed like Floyd, you can't compare the UFC zombies to him. Conor might have a "moment" early on but i'm expecting Floyd to dominate and stop him late.

Comment

Too bad Floyd doesn't throw combinations anymore unless he's sparring. Think the Ortiz fight was the last time i've seen him throw a combo

Comment

Very sad, he looks incredibly shot here.

I'm friends with Elie Seckbach's boyfriend and he said that this clip was cut just before Floyd's sparring partner dropped him hard. I would advise the more intelligent of the forum to bet heavily on McGregor.

Comment

Floyd looked fine

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            People will sit here and argue about the most ridiculous stuff! Elie Sechback showed video of him doing situps towards the end of a 4 HOUR WORKOUT and people saying "HE WAS STRUGGLING"

A Short Sparring Clip gets turned into "He Looks Shot"

Put Your Money On McGregor!
            Casuals are gonna make Floyd a 2-1 favorite come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              Floyd got mauled for a second there.

Somebody needs to edit that down and repost it on Youtube with with a title like "Mayweather Dominated In Sparring By White Southpaw" and then leak on it on IG, Twitter and Sherdog. Keep those betting lines moving.
              Lmao

Boxing commumity gonna win money this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                Very sad, he looks incredibly shot here.

I'm friends with Elie Seckbach's boyfriend and he said that this clip was cut just before Floyd's sparring partner dropped him hard. I would advise the more intelligent of the forum to bet heavily on McGregor.
                Definitely, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Too bad Floyd doesn't throw combinations anymore unless he's sparring. Think the Ortiz fight was the last time i've seen him throw a combo
                  He comboed a bit against Canelo. Not much. But a bit.

I still think he's going to try for a Gatti performance. Just to rub it in Conor's face. Either that or he'll carry Conor to a decision to embarrass him. But I think he's going for a Gatti performance - since the opponent is roughly the same in terms of head movement.

Comment

look at these odds. Vegas knows

Comment

floyd got exposed!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X