No announcement yet.

Pathetic Deontay Wilder being protected from Dillian Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathetic Deontay Wilder being protected from Dillian Whyte

Deontay Wilder reminds me of the heavyweight in the movie The Harder They Fall.

His management protects him from anyone with a pulse.

Dillian Whyte is a decent heavyweight who would present a risk for Wilder, therefore Wilder's management will avoid him and have Deontay fight another no-hoper.

Wilder is having the worst WBC heavyweight champion reign in history.

Comment

Comment

I honestly have no idea why people regard Dillian Whyte so highly. He got all he could handle from a shot Chisora, in a fight a lot of people saw him losing. Other then that he's beaten nobody.

I'd rather have Deontay fight Luis Ortiz. Now that's a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I honestly have no idea why people regard Dillian Whyte so highly. He got all he could handle from a shot Chisora, in a fight a lot of people saw him losing. Other then that he's beaten nobody.

I don't think anyone regards whyte highly. He has zero power and basic skill's...the only thing that makes him semi relevant is his good chin and a robbery gift decision to a shot chisora.

That makes it even more embarrassing that wilder's team wont even risk a bum like whyte.

Comment

The current LHW and HW WBC "world" champions really have something in common...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
              Deontay Wilder reminds me of the heavyweight in the movie The Harder They Fall.

His management protects him from anyone with a pulse.
              Then why did they let him fly to Moscow to face the #1 heavyweight in the world on enemy territory when they could have easily had him ditch the belt and face stablemate Martin for the IBF strap?

The facts don't support your premise.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

He's a big talker, he was talking mad noise on AJ before he got sparked. So he has that. Otherwise he's a British Molina..

Comment

Whyte beat Chisora. Actually that is not much worse than Wilder`s best win, lol.

Comment

whyte is dog**** though lol. saying that, wilder will probablyh fight someone even worse. could see him fighting kevin johnson next.

Comment

Working...
                    X