Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev is Furious: He Hit Me With Low Blows - This is Bull****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a man I'll never respect Kovalev again. He's a baby. A big crybaby.

Comment

• I'm not surprised blind Ward fans are saying he only threw one low blow, he could've hit Kovalev with a frying pan and the same people would've said Kovalev deserved it because he's Russian and Ward was retaliating in turn to Kovalev's bullying. Are you that unable to judge what a clear foul is or are you such a blatantly bias Ward fan that you are unable to judge a fight even remotely objectively?
      Kovalev should've been dirty back as Johnny Nelson mentioned after the fight on the Sky broadcast since Weeks had no interest in calling the fight properly and likely was paid off by Jay Z and Roc Nation. At least that way, it would be much too obvious that he was bias if he were to warn Kovalev about fouls and not Ward.
      Even if the only low blow was the final punch Ward landed, that would be a KO by a foul since Weeks stopped the fight and thus a DQ for Ward or a NC/ND!
      If you're trying to explain away any wrongdoing on Ward's part, choose your words carefully. When attempting to quantify his fouls and vindicate him from any wrong doing, it doesn't help his case if his most ardent supporters actually think the KO blow was a foul. Once again, if the last punch Ward landed, that caused Weeks to stop the fight was a low blow, which it obviously was, that's either a NC (unintentional) or a DQ (intentional), end of story.
      Both Ward and Rigondeaux had the same plan to win on a foul because they knew all the officials involved in their fights were in Roc Nation's pocket. I think that's pretty obvious after what happened. Given that the judges were all American in the first Ward/Kovalev fight when Kovalev was the champion, anyone who thought Kovalev would get a fair shake in the rematch as the challenger were fooling themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        As a man I'll never respect Kovalev again. He's a baby. A big crybaby.
        To be honest, I don't think he really cares what some random fan online thinks of him. You try boxing at the top level, taking repeated low blows and fouls and react like nothing happened.
        If the shoe was on the other foot and Kovalev was repeatedly fouling Ward, his fans would be crying like Stallone in the first Rambo movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          As a man I'll never respect Kovalev again. He's a baby. A big crybaby.
          Yeah because Ward really hit Kovalev in the blue Body zone from the pic in your sig, huh tough guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            Where was that anger in the ring.

Dude *****ed out. Again
            LOL....seriously. Kova tougher outside the ring.

Comment

• White guy here and I can't get enough of the whining. These rabid Kovy fans will either vanish (which is good bc they're mostly racists) or jump ship onto Triple L.

Can't stand this crowd - at all - bandwagon queers

I'm a Kovalev fan and I'm definitely NOT a racist. It's very ignorant and dangerous to say most of Kovalev's fans are racists. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here. If you can fight, who gives a damn what color your skin is. If that's how you judge boxers, you are definitely a racist. Some of my favorite current boxers, including titles holders, prospects and contenders are as follows:

Mikey Garcia
              Terence Crawford
              Keith Thurman
              Errol Spence
              Anthony Joshua
              Vasyl Lomachenko
              Chocolatito Gonzalez
              Gennady Golovkin
              Gervonta Davis
              Badou Jack
              Shawn Porter
              Naoya Inoue
              Jermall/Jermell Charlo
              Anthony Yarde
              Manny Pacquaio
              Tim Bradley
              Leo Santa Cruz
              Sam Eggington
              Ryan Burnett
              Liam Williams
              Kell Brook
              Danny Jacobs
              Lawrence Okolie
              Daniel Dubois
              Jorge Linares
              Anthony Crolla
              Carl Frampton
              Frank Buglioni
              Adrien Broner
              Josh Taylor
              Sam Eggington
              Michael Conlan
              Oleksandr Usyk
              Oleksandr Gvozdyk
              George Groves
              Dillian Whyte
              Jessie Magdaleno
              Rances Barthelemy
              Khalid Yafai
              Demetrius Andrade
              Last edited by theface07; 06-19-2017, 12:54 PM. Reason: quote fix

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Yeah because Ward really hit Kovalev in the blue Body zone from the pic in your sig, huh tough guy?
                I give you credit that sig is cleverly good! That still is a questionable low blow due to him bending over like that and it being at an odd angle, but explain the punches below, the ones that actually broke down Kovalev.

Were these shots low? These shots were the ones that broke down Kovalev. Infact Kovalev was done at that point by these shots and was saved by Ward stopping the action. If Ward had continue after those shots and not giving Kovalev a break, Ward would had finished him then.

(Shots here are good)

Credit to "Superbee" BoxingS poster...
                Last edited by littlemac; 06-19-2017, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  I give you credit that sig is cleverly good! That still is a questionable low blow due to him bending over like that and it being at an odd angle, but explain the punches below, the ones that actually broke down Kovalev.

Were these shots low? These shots were the ones that broke down Kovalev. Infact Kovalev was done at that point by these shots and was saved by Ward stopping the action. If Ward had continue after those shots and not giving Kovalev a break, Ward would had finished him then.

(Shots here are good)

The series of body punches in the first GIF are actually a sequence of three shots, but only two are in that GIF. At 1:48 of the 8th round, Ward threw a left low blow, followed by the 2 shots in that pic. Check it on an HD video, let me know what you think.

As for the right hand to Kovalev's face. Good shot but it wobbled Kovalev back for half a second, nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    The series of body punches in the first GIF are actually a sequence of three shots, but only two are in that GIF. At 1:48 of the 8th round, Ward threw a left low blow, followed by the 2 shots in that pic. Check it on an HD video, let me know what you think.

As for the right hand to Kovalev's face. Good shot but it wobbled Kovalev back for half a second, nothing more.
                    LOL. Kovalev wasn't really hurt from the shot... Pretty obvious since he basically stopped throwing back and took a series of unanswered punches followed by holding on for dear life. He wasn't hurt at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post

(Shots here are good)

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X