Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bruce Lee's ONLY ever recorded fight (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
    Because they have actual REAL fighters as role models?
    Bruce is the most inspirational martial artist ever. What is the point in saying he's not great? Your just gonna piss people off

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      he defeated Gary Elms a three time winner of the hong kong amateur boxing tournament

there's other incidents of when he was challenged and fought, but undocumented so you win that one....But he became a huge movie star and probably felt he didn't need to prove anything...ask any boxer if they'd be a movie star or a boxer and see what they'd pick
      lmao Gary Elms? ok PLEASE show me real evidence this happened. Like I said, Bruce Lee's real fighting ability = the existence of big foot.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        looks like a demonstration / exhibition to me. bruce lee was an actor. believe me, you'd have no idea who he was if it wasn't for his movies, his untimely death, the lack of footage, and the perfect storm that allowed him to become a fighting legend without actually ever fighting anybody.

kimbo slice in his prime would manhandle this guy. absolutely manhandle him.

bruce lee on the heavybag, lul. "here, let me flail around on this thing for a while. ok i'm tired. you try."

You're not supposed to punch heavy bags with bare hands, which is what he was doing. Also, we don't know for how long he was hitting heavy bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Bruce is the most inspirational martial artist ever. What is the point in saying he's not great? Your just gonna piss people off
          So he is ****ing Santa Claus? If you believe in him, his fighting ability exists?

Comment

• Originally posted by salimshady1212 View Post
            considering bruce lee weighed between 140 and 150, that match up is totally unrealistic. He would need to fight someone in his weight class or the whole point of combat sport would go out of the window. Also i can't remember the dude but he and a few guys tried to pick on bruce and he claimed that lee kicked all their asses at the same time
            130 ..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Bruce Lee wasn't a fighter either, so pointless discussion.
              Bruce Lee had no power, but his speed would have destroyed anyone he came up against in the current MMA or boxing worlds.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                lmao Gary Elms? ok PLEASE show me real evidence this happened. Like I said, Bruce Lee's real fighting ability = the existence of big foot.
                For photos and info of this fight you can check this thread I found:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=667240

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Bruce Lee had no power, but his speed would have destroyed anyone he came up against in the current MMA or boxing worlds.
                  Did you watch the video? Obviously not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Did you watch the video? Obviously not.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      So he is ****ing Santa Claus? If you believe in him, his fighting ability exists?

Comment

Working...
                      X