No announcement yet.

One dead, nine wounded at Fort Lauderdale Airport shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
    Another Jesus loving ****** on a killing spree ..

Waiting for people to justify ohhh!! but religion was not the motivation or how Christian terrorism doesn't exist .

BS!!
    And you know for a fact that he is did that shooting in the name of christianity . You are very far from your agenda

Comment

One person was killed and nine people shot after a shooting at the Ft. Lauderdale Airport, according to a report.

The airport posted on Twitter that there is an "ongoing incident" in a baggage claim area shortly after 1 p.m. on Friday.

NBC News cited an unidentified law enforcement source saying that nine people were wounded, one person had died and that a shooter was in custody.

Ft. Lauderdale Police did not immediately respond to a request for information.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2937393

We just have to wait and see whether its a Muzie terrorist or Christian terrorist ..
      Just saw the press conference on FOX Business.

Interesting stuff. Glad i'm not stuck at the airport right now too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        I'm guessing it was a disgruntled SF Giants fan....
        I am a SF Giants fan and I don't get the reference lol.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Nice call. "White hispanic" already being thrown around.
          Go crawl back into your safe space. Race warrior fuckboys like like you, Freedom, Hectari etc. run to the internet to skew terrible tragedies like this to fit your agenda, yet are the first to cry when the non white versions of yourselves do the same to spin it to fit their agendas.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-06-2017, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Another Jesus loving ****** on a killing spree ..

Waiting for people to justify ohhh!! but religion was not the motivation or how Christian terrorism doesn't exist .

BS!!
            Christian terrorism doesn't exist. Violence is condemned period buy out scriptures, with few exeptions (actual war). And no, that doesn't mean you can retort with "well he can claim this is his holy war", that would be Islam not Christianity.

True Christianity, especially contemporary Christianity abhors violence, so anyone who practices violence with the label "Christian" isn't actually a Christian, just like if I call myself gay for the sake of convenience, doesn't make it factual.

I am all for ripping religious extremism, terrorism, and "******s" in general but don't you misrepresent Christianity around me because I will be here at every turn to correct you on it. Don't be a bigot.

Comment

Update:

3 dead.

Several injured.

Suspect in custody..

Muzie terrorist or Christian terrorist.

Whats your pick??
              My pick is that you're an ignorant, uninformed, intolerant bigot troll, an assumption that was safely confirmed as I progressed through this thread.

Good to know that we can skip over your opinions from now on now that we know how close minded, ignorant, foolish, and uneducated you are.

Comment

Revised to 5 dead, 9 hurt.

Comment

Heard he's Rican

Comment

Did he at least get one of the airport people that check your bags? They are miserable.

Jokes aside this is bad. RIP to those lost because of some weirdo.

Comment

Yup. Found tweezers in his pockets.

he's Rican.

Comment

Working...
                      X