Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    Ward holds the royal flush in his hands after last night. If he wants it in Oakland, it'll probably be in Oakland. That's the perk of winning
    how the hell did you celebrate in a wheel chair?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
      I ADVISE EVERYONE WITH CHILDREN AND FEMALES in the room, TO PLEASE EVACUATE them BEFORE FIGHT TIME. UNLESS you want them TRAUMATIZED by a very graphic and horrendous beatdown, YOU WILL SEE WARD get dented all across the head, jaw broken in 6 pieces, EYES SHUT, nose to the side of the mouth. I AM TELLING YOU, tomorrow boxing could get banned in Las Vegas. Mark my words.
      Didn't quite work out that way huh

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Nah son. Kovalev is the kingpin. The man to beat. The cash cow.
        Kovalev gassed in the later rounds. Ward legit won fair and square. In boxing, the loser never dictates terms or else he gets no fight. This would be like Khan thinking he could dictate terms on mayweather. That's not how things work in boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          Kovalev gassed in the later rounds. Ward legit won fair and square. In boxing, the loser never dictates terms or else he gets no fight. This would be like Khan thinking he could dictate terms on mayweather. That's not how things work in boxing
          The cash cow and man to beat sets the terms.

Mayweather was the cash cow and the man to beat, that can supercede belts/recent wins.

Kovalev's position isn't as clear cut as Floyd's was but only a truly decisive victory over him can take away his aura and that hasn't happened yet.

Comment

Working...
          X