Let's see you explain smart guy.
        lol...

me too.

he thinks he pwnd you or something...lmfaaoooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          sigh....

smdh.....

im comparing carmelo's coward ass to your coward ass because as expected,

when i asked you to explain your position,

you b*tched out like carmelo circa his nugget days when he suckered punch jeffries then ran like a little *****.

again,

explain to us,

why blacks uniformly vote democrats.

ill wait,

thanks in advance,

b*tch.

Once again snot rag...I'm not here to give you as in y o u my position on any issue.

Again read'n comprehension much ???

Try a little harder with comparisons cause as usual you're off.

Only b! tch here is you hide'n behind a computer with little to no validity on anything you state from politics to sports.

Stop jump'n in conversations with out know'n what's go'n on and wear'n your helmet !

Well...Keep wait'n cream puff !
          Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 11-05-2016, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• Historically when stocks go up during the last three months before an election, the incumbent party almost always keeps the White House. But if stocks go down during the last three months before an election, the incumbent party almost always loses.

Well...guess what...Aug 1st Goldman Sachs recommended this...

http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/01/inve...s-sell-stocks/

Goldman Sachs: Avoid stocks for next 3 months
            by Matt Egan mattmegan5 August 1, 2016: 11:07 AM ET

Goldman Sachs thinks the good times may be over for stocks for a little while.

July was great for the market, with the S&P 500 rising nearly 4% and setting seven record closing highs. Fears about Brexit faded, allowing more than 90% of investors to make money last month, according to data shared exclusively with CNNMoney by Openfolio.

But Goldman Sachs is warning that stocks "remain expensive and earnings growth is poor." The influential investment bank downgraded stocks to "underweight" over the next three months.

"Until the growth situation improves, we are not that constructive on equities, particularly after this type of rally," Goldman strategists wrote in a report Sunday.

And well...in the last 3 months the DOW JONES INDU AVERAGE INDEX dropped 3.35% ...

http://money.cnn.com/data/markets/dow/

opps...DOWN 3.53%...damn that's terrible news for the Democrats. The market always picks the new President...people don't like to lose money.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              Once again snot rag...I'm not here to give you as in y o u my position on any issue.

Again read'n comprehension much ???

Try a little harder with comparisons cause as usual you're off.

Only b! tch here is you hide'n behind a computer with little to no validity on anything you state from politics to sports.

Stop jump'n in conversations with out know'n what's go'n on and wear'n your helmet.

Peoria must be a nice place to lay low and whine and b!t ch.

Well...:Keep wait'n cream puff !

more ad hominem gibberish....

these are not arguments,

these are personal attacks.

again,

Why do blacks uniformly vote democrats? stick to proving what you started instead of relegating to personal attacks to sidestep the need to prove your gibberish.

Comment

lol...

me too.

he thinks he pwnd you or something...lmfaaoooo
                I'm betting he has either nothing or something stupid I can shoot down in five seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Well, then the argument that "blacks don't have IDs, the system is racist" is invalid. And I'm sure you can say the same thing about white "majority of them have."

Yes, I realize that Ami has an agenda and he's interviewing the right people to make his point, but regardless, I think "liberals" or "progressives" share this sentiment of 'soft bigotry of lower expectations' when it comes to blacks.
                  This is simply about democrats not wanting minorities to have to show ID so they can keep on cheating like crazy. Same with not letting Republicans monitor polling stations.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    I do believe voters should be required ID but this video is stupid. He just interviewed a few people to get his message. I'm sure there are blacks without ID. Although majority of them have.
                    People who don't have ID shouldn't even be allowed to vote. If someone is so ****ing useless they can't even obtain ID they have zero business voting on anything.

Comment

more ad hominem gibberish....

these are not arguments,

these are personal attacks.

again,

Why do blacks uniformly vote democrats? stick to proving what you started instead of relegating to personal attacks to sidestep the need to prove your gibberish.
                      Again Im not here to give you jack.

You are literally no one to question me about anything.

Get it through your thick skull nit wit.

You're the only one attempt'n to toss around feeble insults.

Attacks ???

Sorry If You feel as though I'm attacking you cream puff.

If you think I'm attack'n you verbally I can only imagine how'd you feel about me on the up close and personal ?

I guess you could always cross the street when you see someone like me come'n dough boy....

Comment

Working...
                      X