Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was that was going to beat Mayweather in a boxing match?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was never beating Mayweather, it was simply added promotion.

Saying that, Diaz didn't have a proper fight camp but he was training for a triathlon and his biggest assets were in place; stamina, chin and submission game.

McGregor was picking him apart comfortably for the first 6 minutes and it looked a mismatch. However, he gassed, Diaz saw it and took advantage. He took a chance, jumped 25lbs and it didn't work out.

Comment

Imagine Mayweather losing to K9 Bundrage on 11 days notice at 165 because he couldn't lose weight

Comment

Hakuho, ever conscious of the need to broaden his appeal demonstrates the technique he believes would beat Mayweather . . . if only Floyd would stop being such a damn coward!

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
          Imagine Mayweather losing to K9 Bundrage on 11 days notice at 165 because he couldn't lose weight
          I used him or Ishe similarly earlier on.

It would be exactly like that. No excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Nights King View Post
            Taking that into account just makes it even more embarrassing for McGregor.

Excuses?

I'm making excuses as to why he tapped out? loooool this guy!
            I'm stating why I predicted Diaz to win by outlining factors.
            You said you knew he was going to lose because he was moving up to 170. But Diaz also had to move up

Comment

Mayweather vs Nate Diaz @ 170 make it happen

Comment

It was some guy who submitted himself to a pothead with 10 losses who had 10 days to train.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  I used him or Ishe similarly earlier on.

It would be exactly like that. No excuses.
                  Comon guys, Ishe and Bundrage are old.

More like... Carlos Molina

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
                    I'm a big Floyd hater but I don't get why people are saddling up with McGregor over Mayweather.

Conor's whole template was doing the Floyd schtick - except he got his ass beat by a guy with 11 days notice

Every time I watch the UFC, it makes me appreciate boxing even more.
                    there was a double standard when it came to this roody poo candy ass Conroy and floyd. I wonder why? huh.. either way it's pretty sweet watching that fool get his ass choked out.

Comment

I don't know that he ever said he'd beat mayweather or even be competitive...he just said he'd do it for the right amount of money.

Comment

Working...
                      X