Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire on Facing Rigondeaux: It Would Be Easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swazye510 View Post
    All donaire has to do is keep distance and just jab, boring but he has that advantage.

Might help if Donaire actually possessed a jab.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      Estoy con esto 100%...
      oh you do huh? Newbee isnt ready to walk in the foot prints of a Superior professional like Donaire! But it will be an easy tune up before Mares fight... if its able to get made. You see there is a reason...ALL BOXING experts wanna see Mares Vs Donaire and NOT Donaire vs Rigo! Something you fail to comprehend! They feel if anyone can dethrone Donaire....its Mares! Thats the fight people who know shlt about boxing wanna see. Now as a second fight for a good opponent... well throw Rigo in there. He will get beat up but it should be a pretty good fight while it last. I just happen to agree with the Experts....

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        oh you do huh? Newbee isnt ready to walk in the foot prints of a Superior professional like Donaire! But it will be an easy tune up before Mares fight... if its able to get made. You see there is a reason...ALL BOXING experts wanna see Mares Vs Donaire and NOT Donaire vs Rigo! Something you fail to comprehend! They feel if anyone can dethrone Donaire....its Mares! Thats the fight people who know shlt about boxing wanna see. Now as a second fight for a good opponent... well throw Rigo in there. He will get beat up but it should be a pretty good fight while it last. I just happen to agree with the Experts....
        Stop trying to protect Donaire, your Idols master said that Rigondeaux is the best fighter he has ever trained.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
          I LOL'd at this thread.

Rigo would outclass, outbox, and dominate Donaire. Donaire has no credentials to be talking like this..at least Rigo is considered one of the greatest amateur fighters of all time..thats more of an accomplishment than anything Donaire has done.

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA,........ You jokin' with this right here aren't yah? Aren't yah!? You're funny...

Comment

• oh my god i cant wait for this. rigo will make donaire look like a damn child in the ring,

Comment

• Donaire got no balls he will keep running away from rigondeaux

i wont believe the shi:t hes talking

till the fu-ckin:g contract is signed

Comment

• Mares is a massive hypejob, and would get brutally outboxed.

At least Rigondeaux has actual boxing skills, to hang in there with Nonito.

Comment

• If Vazquez Jrs jab gave Donaire a headache then rigondeauxs left hand is gonna be a nightmare!! Not only is Rigo tough to hit but the guy can pack a punch!! When he lands that straight left donaires game plan is gonna change not to mention Rigo is gonna be looking for the left to that tall body!!!
                  Rigondeauxs foot work is also world class!! Everyone is mentioning rigos level of competion but at 122 donaire has fought no that has been at the top of their game when he fought them!

Comment

• @ Donaier vs Mares

I don't think this will happen unless Mares goes to TR... When is the last time GBP and Top Rank join forces? I think the last time was PAC vs Dela Hoya?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                      Absolutely bizarre that people still doubt Donaire. The guy fights frequently and injured, and still batters everyone. I'm not even a fan but I can recognise that it's going to take better than Rigondeaux to beat him. Guys, don't let your love for Rigo foolishly let you believe that Donaire is going to fall to him.
                      The Mayweather fans seem to hate him for some reason. Is it the Filipino thing? God knows for a group that love nothing more than to play the race card, they're a racist bunch themselves.

Donaire isn't 'doubted' by genuine fans. He wasn't even in the SBW division at the beginning of the year, and he's beaten four ranked contenders since, even forcing a guy like Nishioka into survival mode.

He's going to coast to fighter of the year and it's very difficult to see anyone at 122 being a real threat to him next year either. Even Rigo, slick as he might be, is going to really struggle to put anything on Donaire.

If he can get Rigo and Mares next year, then by all means he should stick around. But if not, it's time to take the next big test and take on some featherweights.

Comment

Working...
                      X