Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White: Conor McGregor is better than Muhammad Ali!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    1) Oh fkn brother. I like how that fits for Ali at 29 and not guys like Vitali who retired for longer, came back older and regained his belt in his first fight back and went on to defend it years beyond when Ali was a retired shell. Roy Jones didn't lose until he was 35 and relied more on athleticism and reflexes moreso than any other fighter in history that I can think of. That explanation is a b@ll**** excuse just to forgive your hero.

2) Frazier is a flash in the pan and beat nobody who was any good in title fights other than Ali. He literally made his name off Ali. He got abused badly twice by Foreman. he should have never even fought him again. End of that story. Those are facts that cannot be disputed.

3) I guess I read the 'quit in MMA' part wrong because you didn't say 'MMA' so I can forgive that even though his wins/losses have not a damn thing to do with Dana White said.

Lastly I love how that triggered you because somebody compared another fighter to your hero Ali!
    Let me ask you, did it bother you that people (libtard media) compared Colin Kaepernik to Ali in social justice for not doing a mother@cking thing? That's what you should be upset about, chief.

That's the mic drop moment. Don't write me back I'm embarrassed for you at this point.
    I'm not an Ali fan. Far from it. In fact I actually spent most of my life disliking him and softened on him when he got older and died. I didn't mention nor do I ever talk **** about him. It's fair to say Vitali didn't come back to the level of opposition Ali did but then again I've heard you in the past say Sam Peter and his ilk are better than Frazier, Foreman etc; so why are we even discussing this?

I don't give a **** about Kaepernik. I think he's an opportunist who's milked something but don't pay that much attention.

Comment

I strongly disagree, Conor is utterly cringeworthy he's an embarrassment, the trash talk vs Floyd in new york and then Khabib yesterday was horrendous. Ali was always witty, original and funny. There is no comparison, Conor is a buffoon.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        Nah floyd obviously carried the dude. He was already largely criticized for making that fight, if he blasted the dude in 4-5 rounds or used the philly shell and make conor miss all night he would only be criticized even more so, and proved them right about the cherry pick.
        Prolonging the fight and fighting like a mexican at least got people entertained. The narrative then changed to “see mcgregor did great! He landed more than most of Floyd’s recent opponents” lmao

Not a big fan, but Floyd knows all that. Why do you think he didn’t use the philly shell? Why do u think he didn’t even punch in the early rounds?
        Because Conor is a too awkward? A defensive genius? Lmao
        Floyd didn't carry anyone. It was no mystery that Conor didn't start to really get hit by Floyd until he got tired. I suggest that you go back and watch the 7th and 8th rds. again. Conor was mostly tired and Floyd was laying it on hard but Conor pretty much fought him tooth and nail, holding his ground. If Floyd could have finished him earlier, rest assured, he would have. Carry him my a55.

Comment

I agree and I think the mental aspects and getting into a fighter's head is highly overrated. If you don't have the skills to beat your opponent it won't do you any good anyway. White is always pushing the UFC. They call their fighters the baddest man in the world even when good boxers make many times as much money per fight.

Comment

That bum MacTapout should never be mentioned in the same sentence as the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              I'm not an Ali fan. Far from it. In fact I actually spent most of my life disliking him and softened on him when he got older and died. I didn't mention nor do I ever talk **** about him. It's fair to say Vitali didn't come back to the level of opposition Ali did but then again I've heard you in the past say Sam Peter and his ilk are better than Frazier, Foreman etc; so why are we even discussing this?

I don't give a **** about Kaepernik. I think he's an opportunist who's milked something but don't pay that much attention.
              You're about a lying m@therf@cker!

And to prove it, you can browse my entire history and if you can post a quote where I said that, I'll delete my account after running whatever signature you want for a month and giving you every e-point I have. And if you don't think Sam Peter would have smashed fkn Oscar Bonavena or Quarry, you're a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                You're about a lying m@therf@cker!

And to prove it, you can browse my entire history and if you can post a quote where I said that, I'll delete my account after running whatever signature you want for a month and giving you every e-point I have. And if you don't think Sam Peter would have smashed fkn Oscar Bonavena or Quarry, you're a fool.
                I'm confusing you with Boxing logic. My mistake. He said that. But point still stands I do not like Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
                  I strongly disagree, Conor is utterly cringeworthy he's an embarrassment, the trash talk vs Floyd in new york and then Khabib yesterday was horrendous. Ali was always witty, original and funny. There is no comparison, Conor is a buffoon.
                  I agree Connor is just a fowl mouthed blow-hard, its not entertaining its not funny its cringe worthy.

Too use a verbal stream of bad language too talk over a guy that's not very fluent in English is no claim to fame, its not trash talking its gutter sniping.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    I'm confusing you with Boxing logic. My mistake. He said that. But point still stands I do not like Ali.
                    I can forgive that. I forget what people say on here all the time. Partly because of bad memory and the rest is because I just don't care.

Comment

Not even close....

Comment

Working...
                      X