No announcement yet.

NYC Park riddled with crime, drugs, prostitution post Eric Garner killing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    Cops are such baby LMAO. Don't say anything bad about them or else they'll throw a tantrum. You get paid to do a job if you can't do it within the rules of law find another profession.
    Except their hands are often tied and they are closely scrutinized. Junkies have more rights than cops today.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      notice how in the US, Europe or Canada, the "diversity is our strength" areas are always the most crime-ridden ****hole parts.

NY, USA in case if you were wondering if it's Brazil or Somalia...
      I just heard this was an

They got the wrong guy, they basically said, "my bad". OOOOOPPPPSSSIIIEEESSSSS

Comment

Oh man.

I guess we better stay quiet when they choke people to death, then. That way they can get back to doing the job they are paid to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          Bernie Getz-the real life Death Wish.

Those goons messed with the wrong dude that day and paid for it.

"You don't look so bad. Here's another." -Bernard Goetz

Hollywood can't write something that badass.

Comment

Originally posted by Sh1ts on Brits View Post
            Oh man.

I guess we better stay quiet when they choke people to death, then. That way they can get back to doing the job they are paid to do.
            Or you could not act stupid around cops.

Why is it that so many idiots want to be another stupid looking face on a Black Lives Matter shirt?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Or you could not act stupid around cops.

Why is it that so many idiots want to be another stupid looking face on a Black Lives Matter shirt?
              Why can't cops just do their job without crossing over the line? Is that an impossibility?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                "You don't look so bad. Here's another." -Bernard Goetz

Hollywood can't write something that badass.

So true.

Comment

Why can't cops just do their job without crossing over the line? Is that an impossibility?
                  Since you aren't keeping up, the legal system has said in most, if not all, of these cases the cops did not cross the line.

So again I ask, why not just quit acting stupid when you are dealing with police?

Comment

Oh man.

No, the Garner killing was an outrage. But during that time cops across the nation were being fired for at lesser offenses and pressure was put on them to keep their weapons holstered. Approaching these violent homeless and drug dealers means a higher probability of violent confrontation. Without a mayor to provide top cover and support they decided to take a step back.

Comment

Oh man.

You should call them out for the legitimate brutality cases out of a desire to improve the situation. That isn't what happened on a national scale. It "went viral" to the point that even guys like Michael Brown were being hailed as heroes.

What the media did is take three or four excessive force cases and rehashed them over and over to invent an statistically false "epidemic" (aka ratings hit). They also targeted the least educated areas/demographics in the country knowing they'd riot sooner than fact-check anything.

Much like school shootings it created the illusion that something extremely rare was happening by the thousands on a daily basis by taking advantage of a gullible demographic (children & housewives).

Now in the classic cyclical nature of the US we will hear about how these neighborhoods are "under-policed because the police only care about whites". That's all we heard in public schools growing up but anyone who looked into it knew whites fled from those areas for their own safety years prior & it's a lose-lose situation no matter what they do.
                      Last edited by ////; 06-24-2018, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X