No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko Drops, Decisions Pedraza To Unify Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
    Last week I had bet on the Wilder vs Fury draw.
    Stop lying. Show your reciept.

Comment

HHH meets Hi-Tech. Very nice!

Gotta say though, I'd rather see HHH meet GGG. And if Freddy Franklin Forest of Isaac Irvin Ickleberry happened to be in the crowd, they should jump in the photot as well.

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
        Stop lying. Show your reciept.
        Really. I did bet a few ones at the last minute, online. That plus Fury by KO and Wilder on points. I was looking for more money, and it happened.

That interrupted a negative streak of five lost bets. So I'm now 1 win and six losses. Less than a clubfighter...

Comment

Really. I did bet a few ones at the last minute, online. That plus Fury by KO and Wilder on points. I was looking for more money, and it happened.

That interrupted a negative streak of five lost bets. So I'm now 1 win and six losses. Less than a clubfighter...
          Then you should have a recipet then! Show it or STFU and keep it moving -- liar!

Comment

Then you should have a recipet then! Show it or STFU and keep it moving -- liar!
            Yeah, right. So I should let you see my name, my tax code and the area where I live only because you do not believe I won on a draw by pure chance? Who gives a fùck if you don't, buddy.

Besides, it's the second draw I win on this year, the first one being Broner vs Vargas... and I'm still kicking myself in the balls for having withdrawn my bet on the Vargas vs Dulorme draw, I would have won big bucks on that. These last two, I was convinced about the possibility of a draw. But Fury vs Wilder was just a last-minute lucky strike.

Bottom line: always throw some bucks on a draw. It pays good.
            Last edited by Tatabanya; 12-10-2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Yeah, right. So I should let you see my name, my tax code and the area where I live only because you do not believe I won on a draw by pure chance? Who gives a fùck if you don't, buddy.

Besides, it's the second draw I win on this year, the first one being Broner vs Vargas... and I'm still kicking myself in the balls for having withdrawn my bet on the Vargas vs Dulorme draw, I would have won big bucks on that. These last two, I was convinced about the possibility of a draw. But Fury vs Wilder was just a last-minute lucky strike.

Bottom line: always throw some bucks on a draw. It pays good.
              Crop the sensitive material out, basic computing in 2018. Microsoft Paint is on your computer and very easy to use.

Until you produce evidence, you're a liar. Burden of Proof, ever heard of it?

I know you're lying by the way you're deflecting. Deception 101.

Comment

119-107 was terrible, no crying over it tho....

Comment

Crop the sensitive material out, basic computing in 2018. Microsoft Paint is on your computer and very easy to use.

Until you produce evidence, you're a liar. Burden of Proof, ever heard of it?

I know you're lying by the way you're deflecting. Deception 101.
                  I can easily do that, needless to say. But if I crop the sensitive material out, how can I give you evidence that it's me winning the bet, Mr. Perry Mason? And even leaving it visible, how can one demonstrate that Tatabanya is really that person? There are just a name, the tax code and the winning bet details in there. It could be anybody.

So keep calling me a liar, no problem. I'm just wondering - for a nanosecond - what is the reason behind this hard-headed disbelief of yours, unless you're a trademark troll (which I don't think). Ultimately, WTF.

Incidentally, it's "receipt", not "reciept" (or "recipet", for that matter). And - just following a quick look at just one of your recent posts - it's Shane "Mosley", not "Mosely", for chrissake, and Peter "McNeeley" (not "McNeely").

Basic spelling in 2018, ever heard of it?

Or perhaps your fingers are frozen, or too big to push the right keys?
                  Last edited by Tatabanya; 12-11-2018, 06:16 AM.

Comment

I can easily do that, needless to say. But if I crop the sensitive material out, how can I give you evidence that it's me winning the bet, Mr. Perry Mason? And even leaving it visible, how can one demonstrate that Tatabanya is really that person? There are just a name, the tax code and the winning bet details in there. It could be anybody.

So keep calling me a liar, no problem. I'm just wondering - for a nanosecond - what is the reason behind this hard-headed disbelief of yours, unless you're a trademark troll (which I don't think). Ultimately, WTF.

Incidentally, it's "receipt", not "reciept" (or "recipet", for that matter). And - just following a quick look at just one of your recent posts - it's Shane "Mosley", not "Mosely", for chrissake, and Peter "McNeeley" (not "McNeely").

Basic spelling in 2018, ever heard of it?

Or perhaps your fingers are frozen, or too big to push the right keys?
                    Show me proof or shut the fùck up and eat crow.

Comment

Show me proof or shut the fùck up and eat crow.
                      Change your moniker from McManus to McAnus, given that you're willing to sacrifice your intelligence to behave like an a$$hole.

Case closed. Forever goodbye.

Comment

Working...
                      X