Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Shoots Down, Rejects Tyson Fury's 'Lineal Title' Claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearn is trying so hard to save face it's embarrassing.

Comment

Joshua is pissing and sh¡tt¡ng in his pants, reason why he not talk.

Eddie Hearn is the papa of AJgay who is scare like a timid rabbit to defend his own ass. When Joshua always open his mouth and said something, he drown in his own words like the time he said his fans have to train to fight Wilder themselves.

Comment

Hopefully Hearn doesnt burst a blood vessel. Hearn & Joshua are "frustrated" because they played the snobby aloof 'better than' greedy role, but now its coming back to haunt em'.

Right about now they are totally IRRELEVANT and look like discarded rusty free weights in Joshuas backyard. Even with all their juiced victory island money, they lack that prime confident opponent that Joshua needs for 'proof' of substance.... the overhyped commercial success doesnt necessarily equate with a proper skillset in the ring... leave that for Ken & Barbie.

Team-Barry "DUCK" Hearn has to WAIT for an opening to get a fight with the only two best heavyweights available. These guys deserve their newfound frustrations, they brought it on themselves....Barry on the other hand, might even be happy for this extended wait, he does happen to want "two more years" for the Joshua/Wilder clash....(which he confirmed two months ago).

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          You can't vacate a lineal title.....
          We have all Ben through this but coming back after retirement to struggle past two really poor comebacks doesn’t warrant lineal status in my opinion.

Having said that, following his win over wilder I am more inclined to consider it than prior to the fight.

Comment

Another mayweather/pacquiao situtation and everyone is falling for it AGAIN. This is a textbook long con and we're the marks.

I'll still be in attendance when this fight happens 3 or 4yrs from now getting fleeced for my hard earned dollars like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Hearn called his bluff and Wilder folded.
              Nah, a date and location were requested, and then Hearn signed Joshua to another fight 2 days later lol

Comment

Exactly, he's the lineal champ until somebody beats him or he retires and the 1 & 2 best fighters in the division fight each other.

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                We have all Ben through this but coming back after retirement to struggle past two really poor comebacks doesn’t warrant lineal status in my opinion.

Having said that, following his win over wilder I am more inclined to consider it than prior to the fight.
                You don't have to "warrant" it. He beat Klitschko, who was the lineal champ, making him the lineal champ and he will be that until he retires for good or somebody beats him.

Comment

stfu Eddie Sperm. your bodybuilder robot is irrelevant in the states. Fury and Wilder are 1A and 1B.

Comment

Oh, I'm open to Fury being Lineal Champ.

I just can't find too many sources that say it. Most say he isn't.

Comment

I am sorry, but the Lineal Champion Status is Important

I am sorry Eddie Hearn, Anthony Joshua can have, IBO, WBC, WBA, IBF and WBO, making him a undisputed champion status. But, to be considered the best, he have to defeat the Lineal Champion to be recognized the best of the best. The problem is some sources don't have Tyson Fury as Lineal Champion, they have him 2015-2016 vacated or retired, but I found one source when they still have Tyson Fury 2015-present(Check the links sources: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...4#post19345244) (that have some links, but, I don't have time to search for more) and this is creating controversial issue in this specific topic. I am not surprised If the winner of the Wilder vs Fury 2 is going to get that status or they are going to give Tyson Fury that Lineal Champion Status to sell the rematch and adding seasoning to this great fight or the same scenario with Joshua vs Fury, before Fury vs Wilder rematch. I am 100% they are not going to give that status to Anthony Joshua for beating the Dillians Whytes or Derecks Chisoras, Carlos Takams, Kubrats Pulevs and Jarells Millers of the world without beating Tyson Fury or Wilder, whatever the two have that status before Joshua fight one of them.
                      Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 12-11-2018, 02:22 AM. Reason: corrections

Comment

Working...
                      X