Prime Wladimir will run this division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Wladimir will run this division

He will 12-0 everyone

Naw, this division hasnt seen anything like Fury in years...Name the last heavyweight with slippery defense

Comment

Not gonna say i definitely think Fury beats a prime Wlad, but looking at their fight and styles, i don't even see what a younger Wlad would have done different.

He has never let his hands go unless he was in control of everything, not just in that fight, so we can't even say he would have been more active in the fight if he was younger.

Fury is a nightmare for any version of Wlad

Comment

I dont even know if Wlad would beat Wilder. Wilder is gonna get outboxed to hell, but all Wilder needs to do is land on punch and idk if Wlad got the chin to survive.

Defense isnt Wlads specialty. It would be the same kind of fight we saw Saturday. Either win by points or get knocked out. Or robbed. LOL

Comment

Will? Is he taking a drug to turn him younger ?

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
            He will 12-0 everyone
            Joshua and Fury haven't reached their primes yet and Wilder probably hasn't either so its a BS statement.

Comment

Nope. A prime Vitaly would.

Awkward with power, Tall and long, and granite chin.

Comment

He will 12-0 everyone
                Prime Wladimir Klitschko got absolutely wrecked by Corie Sanders and moves funny almost every time that he gets hit clean.

With Fury at 6'9, Wilder at 6'7 with a ****ing SCUD missile for a straight right, Joshua at 6'6, Luis Ortiz as a power-punching 6'4 southpaw, possibly 6'3 cruiserweight Usyk, and promising young talents like Joe Joyce, Tony Yoka, Efe Ajagba and others working through the levels, Klitschko's "jab and grab" will be far less effective than folks are projecting.

Comment

He will 12-0 everyone
                  He would get Lamont brewster’d naawww I mean saunder’d

Comment

Working...
                  X