Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wilder Beats Fury, we will have to admit that he is elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bomber is ALREADY elite...icing Fury does NOTHING for his reputation or status...Fury is a dead man walking and there’s nothing elite about Fury right now...Even AJ called out Fury...he’s NEVER called out Bomber

Comment

You still post here sweet.
      Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      Bomber is ALREADY elite...icing Fury does NOTHING for his reputation or status...Fury is a dead man walking and there’s nothing elite about Fury right now...Even AJ called out Fury...he’s NEVER called out Bomber

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
        He's already elite, people need to stop applying a customized definition to the word elite, it makes you look extremely ignorant.
        I agree with this but Wilder is elite bc one doesn't win medals or championships without being elite in their era....that being said after he loses he's still elite in his era and current state.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
          You still post here sweet.
          I pass through once in a while bro

Comment

Ortiz is elite, even though he's only ever beaten 1 decent fighter in Jennings? Hahahahahahaha No, he's not. Especially when you know what shape he's in with the high blood pressure and all.

As for this version of Fury. Do you really need to be reminded?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              ortiz was a top 4 HW when wilder beat him...whether you like it or not...some of u are going to have to get over it.....beating ortiz is about as good as beating an old wlad coming off an L and layoff...i realize some of u will never accept it...but thats because of your foolish pride and internet egos you cant let lose.....i cant imagine how many of you are weak in real life and would get the ever living **** kicked out of you if you ever ran your mouths like this in the presence of real men
              So a long time champion for over a decade and beating everyone out there with loads of experience is on the same level of Ortiz, whose done nothing pro or amateur, and has high blood pressure and only 2 rounds of stamina?

YOU'RE A JOKE!!!

I'd love to meet you face to face talking all that deluded madness. You'd be getting a ****ing slap within seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

I agree with this but Wilder is elite bc one doesn't win medals or championships without being elite in their era....that being said after he loses he's still elite in his era and current state.
                Exactly, people today are so dismissive of fighters that they have the nerve to single out top fighters and say they're not elite.

They may not be future hall of famers, and they may not have been elite in a previous decade, but if they're winning and defending world championships in this era, then they're elite.

Comment

He is the longest reigning defending Heavyweight champion he already is elite

Comment

Working...
                  X