No announcement yet.

The ignore list is such a wonderful feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a Godsend.

To me, if someone is solely going to post complete nonsense, why not use the feature and thus not have to scroll through all their tripe, but it also keeps the useless posters from gumming up your Notifications.

Comment

It also serves to teach a lesson, because inevitably, these disrespectful clowns will want to post on one of your threads, and they miss out on the opportunity to be part of the discussion because of their own behavior. It is a form of accountability. Something these same clowns have gone their entire lives without. That's why they cry the loudest when they are placed on ignore.

Comment

I have had several posters on my ignore list.

Comment

putting people on ignored is a female's trait..

Comment

do yall take this online thing this serious to actually go and pick who to put on ignored???? lol. just scroll past it. yall acting like a bunch of spoil brats.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              do yall take this online thing this serious to actually go and pick who to put on ignored???? lol. just scroll past it. yall acting like a bunch of spoil brats.
              Only one acting like a brat is you. Just dont use the feature why so hurt lol

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                It also serves to teach a lesson, because inevitably, these disrespectful clowns will want to post on one of your threads, and they miss out on the opportunity to be part of the discussion because of their own behavior. It is a form of accountability. Something these same clowns have gone their entire lives without. That's why they cry the loudest when they are placed on ignore.
                True. That's what I love about it.
                Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Why'd you put my hombre -MEGA-. on ignore tho

You can put mods on ignore?!?!?

Lemme hit up BostonGuy page real quick

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  True. That's what I love about it.

You can put mods on ignore?!?!?

Lemme hit up BostonGuy page real quick
                  Nah I'm talking about an alt that posed as -MEGA-

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=794400

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                    Only one acting like a brat is you. Just dont use the feature why so hurt lol
                    having an opinion is consider hurt? lol. seriously, why waste your time to put someone on ignored? just scroll down. this shiiet is not that serious.

Comment

The most f@ggoty thing on this site is putting someone on ignore but then talking about them or quoting them and responding. Almost all of the alt right racists do this.

Comment

Working...
                      X