Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the FINANCES for Wilder v Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
    increasing his profile, i.e cherry-picking lol
    Ya'll said no one knows him, cool..now he has taken his show on the road and is getting international exposer...Now he will have his 1st ppv this year...Is that not increasing his profile??? Or is he just suppose to do whatever Hearn tells him to do?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Ya'll said no one knows him, cool..now he has taken his show on the road and is getting international exposer...Now he will have his 1st ppv this year...Is that not increasing his profile??? Or is he just suppose to do whatever Hearn tells him to do?
      Whats the date and venue for this fight?

Comment

Not in the same league as any AJ fight.

Comment

larryxxx..

so, date and venue?

Comment

You would have to assume it isn't a huge money fight, but still more than most fighters are making.

i actually think it'll do well in the UK. Fury is a bigger draw than people give him credit for and is a household name and Wilder has built his profile over here due to the whole AJ saga.

i can't see it really moving the needle in America though if it's a PPV, but who knows. They can sell a fight and might capture the publics imagination if they're smart enough to keep the talking public.
            Last edited by TheBigLug; 09-16-2018, 09:12 AM.

Comment

where you hiding larryxxx..

Comment

Working...
              X