Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'd Like To Have 3-4 Fights Per Year - It's Not That Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
    Salka, Granados and Redkach are “prospect level” of opponents. If he’s fighting these kind of opponents, he should at least be fighting 3-4 times a year because these aren’t on Danny’s level.
    hes not going to be fighting 3 guys on that level in a row....dummy

did he fight those 3 guys in a row...or was there a thurman and a porter in there somewhere?

dannys been pretty inactive...this is a get busy fight to get back on track...im fairly certain his next one will be against good comp

youre post was completely out of context to the one of mine you quoted...ur just a hater

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      hes not going to be fighting 3 guys on that level in a row....dummy

did he fight those 3 guys in a row...or was there a thurman and a porter in there somewhere?

dannys been pretty inactive...this is a get busy fight to get back on track...im fairly certain his next one will be against good comp

youre post was completely out of context to the one of mine you quoted...ur just a hater
      Dummy?? Does that make you sound smarter than me when you use that? ‘He’s not fighting those 3 in a row’ but 2 of those in a row. Tell me, does he have Porter and Thurman in between Granados and Redkach? And what is the EXCuSE behind Garcia’s inactivity ‘smart guy’? Does he have Thurman type of injury?

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
        Dummy?? Does that make you sound smarter than me when you use that? ‘He’s not fighting those 3 in a row’ but 2 of those in a row. Tell me, does he have Porter and Thurman in between Granados and Redkach? And what is the EXCuSE behind Garcia’s inactivity ‘smart guy’? Does he have Thurman type of injury?
        fighers dont need any "excuse" for inactivity....and i dont need to make one for him...whatever the reason is the fact is this was a fight coming off inactivity....if he fights another redkach guy next you could have a gripe.....theres a gap between granados and redkach....its acceptable for him to take a lighter touch coming off the inactivity

i called you a dummy because youre either dumb of blatantly moving the posts with each post because youve made stupid comments and instead of addressing them you just change it up

Comment

fighers dont need any "excuse" for inactivity....and i dont need to make one for him...whatever the reason is the fact is this was a fight coming off inactivity....if he fights another redkach guy next you could have a gripe.....theres a gap between granados and redkach....its acceptable for him to take a lighter touch coming off the inactivity
          I disagree. Look how many times you used inactivity in one paragraph. I've bolded it for you so you can easily count them. You've been strongly using that as an escape goat to justify his so called 'tune-ups' yet now you avoid answering when I ask what you think is the reason behind his inactivity.

And NO, there's no significant gap between Granados and Redkach. If anything, Granados is the guy who Porter had a hard time disposing while Redkach was a guy who got destroyed by lesser fighters and way smaller than Porter. So WHAT is your basis for their gap?

i called you a dummy because youre either dumb of blatantly moving the posts with each post because youve made stupid comments and instead of addressing them you just change it up
          The other poster put up names that fight 3-4 times a year. You dismissed most of them by saying they're 'prospect-level'. I refuted you by saying Danny is recently fighting opponents that are for prospect-level too so why doesn't he fight 3-4 times a year as well? So what makes my post irrelevant smart guy? I was just connecting the dots you filled in discussion. Or maybe you're just using that 'dummy' card to sound smarter

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonTheGod View Post
            tank is making millions per fight and had 3 fights in 2019.... Spence had 2 ppvs and had a 3rd ppv lined up with danny for 2020 jan... So you have no argument.. Move along son
            Tank's gonna have to start begging for money on CashApp like his broke pal Broner. He can't even seem to afford his jewelry and is getting sued.

Comment

Originally posted by bob haymon View Post
              tank's gonna have to start begging for money on cashapp like his broke pal broner. He can't even seem to afford his jewelry and is getting sued.
              billionaires get sued for not paying people all the time also... You are just a small minded broke bum lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonTheGod View Post
                billionaires get sued for not paying people all the time also... You are just a small minded broke bum lmfao
                You're a slack-jawed hillbilly living in a trailer park. PBC fighters shopping for purses on layaway.

Comment

Working...
                X