Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Joshua-Miller, A Fight Between Two Low-Level Bums

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
    What you mean A.J has fought way better opponents than you.
    Je Yop billing in LA
    Lololo
    Wilder Fury didn't even sell out in LA

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      Cool sounds like he's fighting Wilder next lol
      Geeee, these are the people who like Fury, those who buy this from him. Even Fury doesn't believe in what's he is saying but apparently some one never heard about a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
        What you mean A.J has fought way better opponents than you.
        how????????

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Lol.. I can't agree with Fury.. big baby is tough.. a top five respected American heavyweight.. my list is as follows.. Wilder, Fury, AJ, Ortiz, Miller, Joyce, Whyte, Parker, Povetkin,
          You an ldiot, you don’t know chit about boxing, your clearly a Wilder fan whom are well known for having very low IQ, even less then Trumptards. Even if you dislike AJ, Isn’t Fury supposed to be number 1 since he beat your one dimensional bum paper champ?

Comment

Such a **** stirrer

Comment

The problem with Fury's fans they live for what comes out of his gob. Fine his just said what his said but if he doesn't rematch Wilder next and fights a bum he will be a hypocrite.

Talk is cheap and by signing the deal his just signed puts the Wilder fight in jeopardy, so Fury let's see your next move.

Comment

If I were the *****, I would stay well away from dillian whyte or anyone who can shoot big single shots.
                For a very large individual it’s actually been proven quite easy for the much lighter man to put the idiot on the floor with a single shot.
                He did well to get up in the last round against wilder buts some other refs would have waved that off as soon as he hit the deck.
                His “maas lucky heather” must have been in his pocket.
                Lol kock rash.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                  If I were the *****, I would stay well away from dillian whyte or anyone who can shoot big single shots.
                  For a very large individual it’s actually been proven quite easy for the much lighter man to put the idiot on the floor with a single shot.
                  He did well to get up in the last round against wilder buts some other refs would have waved that off as soon as he hit the deck.
                  His “maas lucky heather” must have been in his pocket.
                  Lol kock rash.
                  Why would he stay away from Whyte? Fury just beat the biggest puncher in boxing history lol.

Fury has the best chin in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
                    You an ldiot, you don’t know chit about boxing, your clearly a Wilder fan whom are well known for having very low IQ, even less then Trumptards. Even if you dislike AJ, Isn’t Fury supposed to be number 1 since he beat your one dimensional bum paper champ?
                    I don't think that list is too bad, although why Joyce is in there yet is anyone's guess.
                    Personally I got it:
                    AJ
                    Fury
                    Wilder
                    Whyte
                    Ortiz
                    Povetkin
                    Parker
                    Pulev
                    Miller
                    Kownacki

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
                      Listen c*ckface! How in the world can u claim victory if u are asleep an on ur back for 4 to 5 seconds in the 12th??? Idiot??? Lol. Secondly.. who hurt who more? Did fury land any real punches?? Fuk no! and third.. get Furys c*ck out of ur azz u dumb idiot.. if Wilder came to the u.k.. an went down twice an still got a draw.. it will be the greatest robbery in history.. smh.. get the fuk outta here u stupid moronic imbecile!! Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X