Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Andy Ruiz, Michael Hunter Are Credible Fights For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pay ortiz his fee

or give us another dazn disaster not worthy of watching or certainly paying a monthly subscription for. too much promotor posturing between u and arum. enough already and make the ortiz fight sick of these protected fighters you have. ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Biggest Liar in the history of boxing hands down. Facts are facts son.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=813117
      Am stepping over this..... Am not interested in that pet monkey Ortiz.
      You can bring in the best lawyers including yourself to defend this mediocrity. I have moved on to a more exciting opponent that surely will be KOed.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
        AJ has to fight in USA
        It's called the business of Boxing
        It's what World Champions do
        Yea.. but in june? Why not in august, September, October, November, December... etc..

Comment

Originally posted by petegrif View Post
          You're wasted on here. You would obviously be a genius promoter. You could set up a fight for AJ with W, F or W in an instant. You'd just flick your fingers and it would be done.

...Right.
          well other promotors and fighters manage okay. Didn't take fury and wilder long to agree to fight each other, but then they're not demanding 70% of the purse each are they

Comment

You’re a rat. Are you proud of that snitch? I was told to leave you alone because you because you went and cried to the mods and threatened legal action L-M-A-O a grown man crying to the mods. You REALLY though I was gone that’s why you’re still mad and stalking me snitch lmao. Not my fault what happened to the hoe. L-O-L
            hahaha someone must have lied to you my son. Legal action

Just remember that I own your life.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              hahaha someone must have lied to you my son. Legal action

Just remember that I own your life.
              you’re a snitching crybaby rat.
              Go run to the mods like the little girl you are weirdo. Leave me alone before you get your feelings hurt again and start snitching like the bítch you are. You really thought they were going to ban me because I was talking about that crackhead? She’s still trash literally lmao. I don’t associate with snitches don’t reply to anymore of my comments stalker.

Comment

you’re a snitching crybaby rat.
                Go run to the mods like the little girl you are weirdo. Leave me alone before you get your feelings hurt again and start snitching like the bítch you are. You really thought they were going to ban me because I was talking about that crackhead? She’s still trash literally lmao. I don’t associate with snitches don’t reply to anymore of my comments stalker.

Who is still trash?

Comment

03-B40881-F2-E2-40-FC-BECA-D1-A022-AA9643
                  2-ADF0077-A530-4-D23-A82-C-56-F28-D20-F3-DD
                  0 60

He’s a liar and a signature forger. The judge said it I didn’t. Haha
                  Where does it say Eddie forged the signature?

Eddie was helping Burns out. Burns wanted to leave Warren over money owed. How is that a bad thing? You have problems with a promoter helping a fighter out? You're a weirdo, man. It wasn't to benefit himself but Burns. You know, the fighter that is still with him? The fighter Eddie got big pay days for to set him up for life?

You're reaching so bad I actually feel sorry for you. Your life must be really shlt just like the other freaks on here spreading lies and smears. Grow up you child.

Comment

Working...
                  X