Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey makes easy work of Lomo you heard it here first

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma's main issue is his reach disadvantage; however, I believe he has the skill and speed to "swim without getting wet". I think it'd be wise for Mikey to not go back to LW. There's enough for him to do at LWW.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 03-19-2019, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      a boxer got hit in a 12 round fight. what strong criticism. this may shock you but loma has been hit in every single fight he has had. he is a bum!
      Yikes. Did I run over ur dog or something?

Comment

Can't base it on the Spence fight, Spence would have done the same to Lomo.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          Mikey displayed a world class chin and hit hard enough to shock the bigger man during the fight. Lomo is very good but Mikey isn’t going to be hurt by anything he throws. I see Mikey walking him down and bodybagging him. It’s no wonder Lomo avoided Garcia and after this fight no way does he want any part of him.
          why do i see so many threads like this after a performance I just witnessed?

Why do you believe this? Loma has great footwork and throws combos. It would be at a lighter weight.

I think he would be a bad match up for mikey. Mikey doesn't seem very athletic to be honest, sort of chubby too

Comment

Working...
          X