No announcement yet.

Mikey makes easy work of Lomo you heard it here first

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Mikey has all the physical advantages so no way Lomo could fight like Spence did plus Mikey has the chin to handle lomos power easily. Lomo can be hurt and dropped we know this Mikey can’t. Mikey bags him
    First off, Mikey has been dropped. Second, Lom doesnt fight like Spence, he fights his own style, anyone can see that. Third, having a chin to handle Lom's power doesnt stop Lom from landing punches and scoring points, and frustrating guys with slow feet like Garcia, something you seem to be oblivious of.
    Last edited by richardt; 03-18-2019, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Loma doesn’t need to KO his opponents to make them quit. And yet, they still quit.

Comment

the spence fight played out exactly how i thought a loma fight would. lomas speed and angles making mikey shell up and worry about defense first and foremost and not being able to get off. i dont see why hes going to do better against someone even faster. remember hes used to fighting really slow guys who stand in front of him. it was a shock to him. lomas been in with every style. too much experience.
        Last edited by daggum; 03-18-2019, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Mikey has all the physical advantages so no way Lomo could fight like Spence did plus Mikey has the chin to handle lomos power easily. Lomo can be hurt and dropped we know this Mikey can’t. Mikey bags him
          Mikey has the chin but having chin doesnt matter when hes gonna lose on points.

You posters have the most ludicrous logic. I suppose by your own logic Roman Martinez is a bigger puncher than Spence because he actually knocked down Mikey. Spence couldnt do anything right?

Lomachenko has not been hurt at all at the pro level. Quit lying dude.

Comment

mikey has been dropped by martinez and hurt vs burgos. if mikey fights not to get ko'd like he did against spence how does he win the fight except for the odd big shot that he gets through. i thats his hope his odds aren't good. i thought you were all about slick boxing and "skill" now its all about chin? lol ok

Comment

If the fight is at 135, Loma would give Mikey a boxing lesson.

Sheer size alone doesn't give Loma problems... rather, it's the height and reach advantages that often comes with fighting 135ers as Loma is a pretty short and small guy.

Mikey offers no such advantages. Loma would literally dance around dude unless he gets caught like he did with Linares (then it might be lights out for Loma).

Comment

Mikey has been dropped before..

Comment

Mikey has the chin but having chin doesnt matter when hes gonna lose on points.

You posters have the most ludicrous logic. I suppose by your own logic Roman Martinez is a bigger puncher than Spence because he actually knocked down Mikey. Spence couldnt do anything right?

Lomachenko has not been hurt at all at the pro level. Quit lying dude.

Comment

Course Loma had a much tougher fight than expected in his last fight. He definitely got hit. Nobody mentioning that? I’m the first to say weight isn’t the be all and end all. I think maybe Spence could be that good. Mikey didn’t look fast or fleet of foot, but he did jump two weight divisions. I agree with a lot of you, id rather have seen the Mikey v Loma fight before. But Mikey took his beating like a man and took our money. If he wasent so likeable u couldn’t have made that fight. I still think What he did was good for boxing, could have been great if it was close. On the one side u can fight underdogs or the other u can risk being the big underdog. It was a refreshing promotion just a set back in actual outcome. Loma might very well outbox Mikey, but it’s not like he’s ever gonna jump two divisions to fight the man. He remembers Salido.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                      Course Loma had a much tougher fight than expected in his last fight. He definitely got hit. Nobody mentioning that? I’m the first to say weight isn’t the be all and end all. I think maybe Spence could be that good. Mikey didn’t look fast or fleet of foot, but he did jump two weight divisions. I agree with a lot of you, id rather have seen the Mikey v Loma fight before. But Mikey took his beating like a man and took our money. If he wasent so likeable u couldn’t have made that fight. I still think What he did was good for boxing, could have been great if it was close. On the one side u can fight underdogs or the other u can risk being the big underdog. It was a refreshing promotion just a set back in actual outcome. Loma might very well outbox Mikey, but it’s not like he’s ever gonna jump two divisions to fight the man. He remembers Salido.
                      a boxer got hit in a 12 round fight. what strong criticism. this may shock you but loma has been hit in every single fight he has had. he is a bum!

Comment

Working...
                      X