Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm Looking To Clean Out 147, Crawford Will Get His Turn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spencer too busy fighting the, mandos and lightweights

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
      Exactly how I've been reading it last few months. Porter and Thurman should also give the same speech back to Spence and not fight him until he fights crawford first..he is just a weight bully anyway and should be at least a middleweight fighting guys like GGG
      More than half of Spence's pro fights have taken place at junior middleweight.

Comment

Spence vs.Crawford should be next, there’s no telling if Spence will be able to continue making 147, its only a matter of time before his body says it can’t do it no more!

Not to mention Crawford is in his 30’s so in a couple of years he’ll start to slow down!

This fight doesn’t need marination, it needs to happen this year!

Comment

Crawford made his choice when he re-signed with Bob. Spence has options. TC gonna have to stay fighting bums in Ohama

Comment

Spence can't even get PBC champs at 147 to face him. That is why he is fighting a 135 pounder. There will be no "cleaning out 147".

Comment

But hes across the street doe.....stfu and make sure you don't go 12 with lil mikey

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                When Spence gets the offer after Khan don't play dumb like Spence will. When Spence doesn't unify or fight Pac next keep it real and call it a duck like it is. It would have stupid on Crawford part to move to 147 and fight the best without first acclimating to the weight nor should he have been expected to.
                So when Arum sends a similar offer that he sent Wilder to sign a 5 fight deal and have tune ups first on ESPN before fighting Crawford, Spence should take it? Only offer Arum should be sending Spence is for a 1 fight deal on the network that will pay the most with no other future options. But we all know how Arum works with fighters he thinks will beat his guy, he will make sure to get future options on their fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  Fixed it for you
                  The only thing you dudes are consistent of is exaggerating.

Comment

Originally posted by TheClap View Post
                    When Keith was saying similar about Errol, I shouted "that's a duck!"

I'm getting a sense of deja vu

Spencer is already afraid to lose his newly-found superstardom
                    No, bob is the one ducking here..

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                      Spence: I'm Looking To Clean Out 135, Lomachenko Will Get His Turn

Fixed it for you!
                      You dudes are

Comment

Working...
                      X