Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever felt like smoking some sausage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever felt like smoking some sausage?

Are you that way inclined?
    What maketh a man do such queer behaviour?

Is oscar dela utensil a smoker of man bratwurst? Does he stroke or smell canelos post workout package.

Who knows, does the urge to smoke dick get brainwashed into us by tptb most probably chit happens.

Does larry feel like smoking sausage when he uploads his personal info hoping for someone to meet him for sexy times. I dont know son who does?

Also who's worried about future subconscious weird desires that have been implanted by the upcoming 5G networks change.

Damn, I thought this thread was actually about eating smoked sausages.

Maybe I'm really not as gay as I thought I was.

I can't imagine actually sucking off another man's sausage, and the keyword is "another" cause I'd suck my own if I could.

Comment

I tried dick in 2007. Never again.

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
        I tried dick in 2007. Never again.
        Lmfao. Can't imagine a better reply than this one to this thread.

Any story with this comment?

Also I'm with Willy. I thought this was gonna be a cooking sausage thread & the level of gayness with the title was just misdirection.

Comment

Yes I like lamb and mint sausage, sweet chilli pork ones are great too, depends what mood I'm in tbh.

Do you prefer to oven cook, fry or grill your favorite type of sausage?

Comment

Oohhhhh this is a homer erotica sausage thread, my bad, you fknin cnunt lol.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X