Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the problem with refs! They overstep their job!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the problem with refs! They overstep their job!

he stopped it cause of HIS OWN PERSONAL OPINIONS OF IF THE FIGHTER CAN WIN, not cause if he was hurt or for his safety. HE Stopped it cause he thought the fights cant win and the fighter had enough NOT CAUSE OF THE FIGHTER WAS HURT OR IN DANGER but he stopped it cause of his own BELIEF about what the fighter can achieve.

AND I QUOTE "YOU WERE GETTING BEAT EVERY ROUND"

He has no right to make that decision, he decision to stop a fight SHOULD NEVER BE BASED IF THE FIGHTER IS WINNING OR NOT!

That’s definitely not a refs role.

Comment

the referee you see today, drives a bus during the week.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        he stopped it cause of HIS OWN PERSONAL OPINIONS OF IF THE FIGHTER CAN WIN, not cause if he was hurt or for his safety. HE Stopped it cause he thought the fights cant win and the fighter had enough NOT CAUSE OF THE FIGHTER WAS HURT OR IN DANGER but he stopped it cause of his own BELIEF about what the fighter can achieve.

He has no right to make that decision, he decision to stop a fight SHOULD NEVER BE BASED IF THE FIGHTER IS WINNING OR NOT!
        Playing devils advocate here, but isn’t the refs job to protect the fighter when he is being punished too much?
        A fighter will rarely say go ahead and stop it ref, it’s the ref and corner who often have to decide to let the fighter live to fight another day.

We’re mad when it’s stopped to early but the criticize when it’s too late and fighters end up in the hospital like Stevenson did.

Comment

Refs have stopped fights so fighters don't take unnecessary punishment for a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

I don't know the whole story or how badly the guy was getting beaten. What fight was it ?

Not the same as ''You're LOSING every round.''

A beating can lead a ref to impose the ''protect the fighter'' clause. When a person says someone beat them up, their face is usually a mess.

Comment

This is the problem... 01-20-2019 08:36 AM Karma Rapist
              ''Raped!''

Oooooooooooooooooook...............

Comment

what fight are you even talking about

Comment

Working...
                X