No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury inspired me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury inspired me

I’ve been on this forum for a long time.. many thought I was an angry African American, but I’m a white Canadian BHOP fan. Anyways I used to post a lot more.

Honestly I predicted Tyson to pull a zaghe lacy on wilder.. without the knockdowns that would have been close.

I was devastated seeing that man get a draw when he won 9-3 or 8-4 115-111 114-112

Tyson fury outboxes Deontay and probably kos AJ

Comment

Tyson Fury is the best since Lennox Lewis. I have him surpassing both K Bros

Comment

Tyson Fury doesn't have the resume to be ranked among the ATG HW's. But, head to head, I think the Fury who clowned Wlad would be at least 50/50 with any of them.

The next few months are going to be critical in determing how history will remember Fury. If he stays focused, lives the right life, and keeps his eating and boozing in check, the sky is the limit for him.

Comment

Fury didn't even knock down the cherry pick he fought just before Wilder. Fury never hurt Wilder much and he never hurt Wlad much. When he fights top competition Fury is more of a tapper than a big puncher. Fury KOing AJ seems very unlikely to me.

Comment

I am not saying Fury wouldn't beat AJ but I doubt he knocks him out. Fury doesn't really try hard for KOs when he goes against guys who punch very hard like Wlad, Wilder or AJ. He tries to outbox them and hit and not get hit.

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
              Tyson Fury is the best since Lennox Lewis. I have him surpassing both K Bros
              I agree.

Although i have to give respect to Wlad's reign, so i'm not gonna put Fury ahead of him in that respect.

I do think any version of Wlad has real problems with Fury. Just a bad style for him.

As for Vitali, i don't know, i find it hard to gauge how good he was. Let's be fair, he's best known for giving an out of shape old Lewis problems for a few rounds and got stopped by getting his faced smashed in. Who did Vitali really beat? - People always talk about Vitali as this great fighter, but there's not really anything to back that up. Tough as nails though and definitely good, but his resume doesn't show any signs of being anything more than that.
              Last edited by EasternEuroFan; 12-26-2018, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I am not saying Fury wouldn't beat AJ but I doubt he knocks him out. Fury doesn't really try hard for KOs when he goes against guys who punch very hard like Wlad, Wilder or AJ. He tries to outbox them and hit and not get hit.
                I think Fury can stop AJ, but it won't be from a big shot. AJ can gas, we have seen it. Big stiff AJ trying to land shots on Fury could make him very tired by the late rounds.

Then again, Parker give AJ a bit of movement and AJ barely threw a right hand and looked out of ideas, so he didn't gas but he could rely on a jab and reach v Parker. He can't out jab Fury though and if it's that easy to take away AJ's right hand with a bit of movement like Parker did, then i find it difficult to see how he beats Fury

Comment

Tyson Fury is being overrated.

What is he going to do if he cannot out boxed a opponent? What is he going to do when he is in there with somebody who can hit him consistently at elite level? Deontay Wilder get's out boxed all the time, in most of his recent fights he drops multiple rounds to his opponents 'So people need to understand that Tyson Fury is not the first boxer to out box Deontay Wilder'....'This is a fact'.

In my opinion Wladimir Kiltschko would of beaten him in the rematch, and why on earth is Tyson Fury not taking the Deontay Wilder rematch? At elite level Tyson Fury for whatever reason seems not to take immediate rematches. Yes Tyson Fury's story is inspiring, but if people want to refer to him as an all-time great he needs as a fighter to achieve and produce certain actions such as?

1: Tyson Fury needs to take immediate rematches with elite level fighters! If you think you won the fight, and you believe that you can produce that kind of performance again? Then take the rematch, what is the problem? 'Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfield, the most recent past great champions have done this, and if it is not a immediate rematch? The great champions of the past have taken rematches to prove a point or redeem themselves, at some point in their careers.

2: Tyson Fury needs to win a championship belt and defend that belt, because boxing fans? That is what champions do! Lennox Lewis, Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Muhammad Ali, Wladimir Kiltschko, Even Riddick Bowe 'All of the most recent great champions have displayed these actions.

For me Tyson Fury is just not hurting these top level guys! Deontay Wilder is not known for having immense physiological durability. But at 218/212 pounds he was marching forward all night! And lets get one thing clear, Tyson Fury did not beat up or demoralize Wladimir Kiltschko! 'Tyson Fury won the fight, but in my opinion even right now? Wladimir Kiltschcko probably believes that he could come back to beat Tyson Fury, if he would take the rematch'.

Tyson Fury's story is inspiring, and I do like his character. But I believe that Anthony Joshua, will not only beat Tyson Fury! He will knock him out! Tyson Fury if he was to rematch Deontay Wilder would win! Because I am under no illusion, I understand that Tyson Fury's comeback is still going through a process. Fury is still regaining his former form, and may actually tighten up and improve in certain area's.

But I wonder? Everyone is talking about Deontay Wilder being exposed. But there also may be a possibility that Tyson Fury has also been exposed, at elite level against big strong heavyweights, that are not intimidated by his size. Tyson Fury for me, seems like a one trick pony. At elite level I have only seen him fight one way! 'But time will tell, and his comeback is this going through a process, and yes he is the number 2 heavyweight in the world! I do believe he can and will beat Deontay Wilder if the rematch takes place!'...
                  Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 12-26-2018, 01:02 PM.

Comment

I respect the opinions here. I have a soft spot for Tyson after my own issues personally.. if you’re wanting the underdog to win you can score close rounds to him.. but it’s not like if you scored 2-3 of those rounds for Wilder based on his power. Like 6 wilder punches are definitely harder then 8 Fury shots even if Fury’s look cleaner.

Comment

Working...
                    X