Collapse
No announcement yet.

a Drunk Spence is a funny Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBF if you train all the time and don't drink it probably only takes 4 beers to get like that.

I also wonder who he is talking about, wouldn't be porter would it?

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE SPERM View Post
      A pissed off Spence is also hilarious

Comment

Yeah when Charlo twins Broner Tank and Spence were all drunk don't remember which fight it was they went to the post fight conference and started talking ****

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Randomly who was a great boxer who was a drunk? These days its always drugs. Feel like being a drunk is old school sh^t.
          Not sure I'd label him "a drunk" but Carlos Monzon was known to be a heavy drinker and smoker throughout his fighting career. He was almost a freak of nature in that sense.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Only drunk I can think of who's currently at the top level is Kovalev.
            Oh f#ck how did I forget about Kov. Hes probably the King of Drunks of this era.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
              Not sure I'd label him "a drunk" but Carlos Monzon was known to be a heavy drinker and smoker throughout his fighting career. He was almost a freak of nature in that sense.
              yep, an alcoholic since he was like 14 years old or something like that, very young. what really ruined him was cocaine but that was after he was retired

Comment

Oh f#ck how did I forget about Kov. Hes probably the King of Drunks of this era.
                I always see this.

Why do we all say Kov is a Beercules, I mean alcoholic.

Did one of his trainers say something ?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I always see this.

Why do we all say Kov is a Beercules, I mean alcoholic.

Did one of his trainers say something ?
                  There have been rumors FOREVER, but with the JDJ breakup it seems they have been confirmed. Although I guess people could suggest JDJ is making sh^t up, but idk that hes THAT type of mfer.

Comment

There have been rumors FOREVER, but with the JDJ breakup it seems they have been confirmed. Although I guess people could suggest JDJ is making sh^t up, but idk that hes THAT type of mfer.
                    Kovalev recently said that he didn't drink strong alcohol for 4 years already. That doesn't mean you can't become drunk out of beer though.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      yeah, this is poverty and a failure of the public school system in texas

a normal human being would need to be wheelbarrowed out before they were 10 years off when talking about how old they were in 2016
                      America as a rule has dumb people, doesnt matter which state it is. Every single one has a litany of questionably minded people who just... How do I put this? They just don't quite get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X