Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence Drunk again..”I’ll fight Crawford or Canelo after Porter..tell em call Al”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence Drunk again..”I’ll fight Crawford or Canelo after Porter..tell em call Al”

I thought Oscar didn’t treat black fighters well?

He's listening to the liquor, he becoming Mr Lahey haha

Comment

Arum already did call Al like he said he would. Spence probably realizes now the winner of Pac/Thurman(PPV) plans to fight the winner of Garcia/Garcia(PPV) and freeze him out while he got duped into fighting on regular TV(smaller check).
      Last edited by Mister Wolf; 05-17-2019, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Aint nobdy wanna watch a video of some dude talking ihst. SMHHH

Comment

Spence needs to stop calling out Canelo before nelo actually responds and he'll be pressured to back up his words.. Nelo decapitates him.

chill out Erroll .

Comment

Spence is a bytch.

Comment

Good, as it should be. Spence/Porter winner vs Crawford.....Garcia vs Garcia winner vs Thurman vs Pac winner and then the division can be completely unified.

And if Spence fights Canelo, it doesn't mean he has to sign with GBP or fight under GBP. So how is his comment regarding DLH relevant here? Would he have to fight on DAZN? Yes, but it will just be a one fight thing.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                Spence needs to stop calling out Canelo before nelo actually responds and he'll be pressured to back up his words.. Nelo decapitates him.

chill out Erroll .
                Yep Canelo would rip that joker a new one. ! LOL.

Comment

Canelo would K O Spence

Canelo is in a great moment, with a lot.if strenght, experience, skills and a chin of iron

Comment

Why jump two divisions for canelo..oh right just for money because it is implausible that Spence would win so I hope nobody supports that fight if it happens. If he wants to move to lmw and get acclimated there and prove that he carries power there and build a narrative for the canelo fight I'm all for it, convince me..but No more big weight jumps where they just blame the weight after and only come to survive, no more brook vs ggg or Khan vs canelo or Garcia vs Spence type bouts please. Like usyk is doing/ward did, going from unified champion/consensus No.1 in one division to the division above is fine, do it and fight the best it's earned, deserved and believable. Just no more double weight class jumps by guys who aren't even unified champs/consensus number ones in their current division, they're cashing in on their name in one division to make a big fight/fight a cash cow marquee name in another division, whilst at the same time not taking the competetive fights in their own weight class or nearer their weight class. They want to convince us they're daring to be great but they're just cashing out, conning the fans.
                    Last edited by SuperSuperLeeds; 05-17-2019, 10:03 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Working...
                    X