Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    What age range do you think these people fall into?

Obviously young, that's why I previously said you're looking at this change you speak of as being atleast in the next 10 years. Majority of the electorate in any racial demographic is always middle aged to old. Older black people overwhelmingly voted for Hillary over Bernie in the primaries.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      You're not that complicated to figure out, your agenda is not some cryptic message, Democrats figured it out 60 years ago, and they will shift their pandering gears asap to keep up with you.
      You aren't that hard to figure it out. They've been playing ya'll over 200 years with the same playbook.

You ever notice how there's some group not sending their best, sending rapist and murderers and coming to get you. Blacks, Jews, Chinese, Irish, Catholics, Muslims, Mexicans....there is always some new group out to get the whites but it's yet to happen. It's like waiting on the rapture. Yet ya'll fall for this **** over and over again.

And keep emptying your pockets out of fear. Sitting in the welfare office with your MAGA hat on
      Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 03-05-2019, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Anyway, back to what I was saying before the colonizer came in and tried to steal my topic

Comment

You aren't that hard to figure it out. They've been playing ya'll over 200 years with the same playbook.

You ever notice how there's some group not sending their best, sending rapist and murderers and coming to get you. Blacks, Jews, Chinese, Irish, Catholics, Muslims, Mexicans....there is always some new group out to get the whites but it's yet to happen. It's like waiting on the rapture. Yet ya'll fall for this **** over and over again.

And keep emptying your pockets out of fear. Sitting in the welfare office with your MAGA hat on

My family and I supported Democrats in the past and some still do. Pop couldn't wait for Bush to leave office. When's the last time you and the people around you cast a vote for a Republican? How many times has it happened in the past 20 years. When's the last time you reflected on yourself and realized you were/are a piece of shіt?

As for being afraid that someone will get the whites I'm not that gullible, whites aren't going anywhere, and if it were up to me I'd assimilate every single person in the USA asap to create one national identity where there isn't anymore of this division based on race.

Comment

Anyway, back to what I was saying before the colonizer came in and tried to steal my topic

Oh that's gold,

Don't you just love those white people like Chuck Modi defending Ilhan Omar, they're the good colonizer types.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              My family and I supported Democrats in the past and some still do. Pop couldn't wait for Bush to leave office. When's the last time you and the people around you cast a vote for a Republican? How many times has it happened in the past 20 years. When's the last time you reflected on yourself and realized you were/are a piece of shіt?

As for being afraid that someone will get the whites I'm not that gullible, whites aren't going anywhere, and if it were up to me I'd assimilate every single person in the USA asap to create one national identity where there isn't anymore of this division based on race.
              IDGAF what party you and your family supported. White leaders of both parties protect the same systen. And that's proven in this thread and this whole Ilhan Omar situation.

You want props because you voted for racist Bill Clinton. I'm not surprised

Comment

IDGAF what party you and your family supported. White leaders of both parties protect the same systen. And that's proven in this thread and this whole Ilhan Omar situation.

You want props because you voted for racist Bill Clinton. I'm not surprised
                I couldn't care less about receiving props from you. I'm not your ally and I am not trying to be. I find what you and others like you stand for to be repulsive, you and Bin Ladens cousin.

Comment

Working...
                X