No announcement yet.

100% Proof that we are living in the end times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
    You called this the best time to be alive. Cause you don't dwell in Palestine, Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Somalia, Burma that's why you are living in the best times. When you don't have to worry about your next meal, when you don't know when a jet fighters missile will blow you into pieces, when you don't know that ISIS( Nato funded) will break into your house and kill your family, when you don't know an Israeli government will imprison you for the rest of your life.
    You act like the situation in Somalia, Iraq, or Egypt was better 100, 200, or 300 years ago. It wasn't, but the difference is that everywhere else in the world has gotten better.

Do you know that we have now pretty much eliminated extreme global hunger? Do you know how crazy that is?

Comment

we been in the "end times" for 2000 years .. can this sht end already damn!! let me know when the nukes get launched

Comment

You are right about somalia

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        You act like the situation in Somalia, Iraq, or Egypt was better 100, 200, or 300 years ago. It wasn't, but the difference is that everywhere else in the world has gotten better.

Do you know that we have now pretty much eliminated extreme global hunger? Do you know how crazy that is?
        you are right about Somalia but situation was a lot better in Iraq and Egypt. Poverty have ended in major countries but Muslim countries were purposely targeted. Every country that is in an unrest situation are mostly Muslim countries. Due to NATO funded(ISIS and AlQaeda) and Nato Soldiers.

Comment

Don't You all see that how they are promoting the one eye sign, through music. I have uploaded a video regarding renowned singers admitting their commitments with satan. Here is a description of how Prophet Muhammad described dajjal(The Anti Christ). ''that one day the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) mentioned in the presence of people about al-Masih al-Dajjal. He said: Verily Allah (hallowed be He and High) is not blind of one eye. Behold, but the Masih al-Dajjal is blind of right eye as if his eye is like a swollen grape, and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I was shown in a dream in the night that near the Kaabah there was a man fair-complexioned, fine amongst the white-complexioned men that you ever saw, his locks of hair were falling on his shoulders. He was a man whose hair were neither too curly nor too straight, and water trickled down from his head. He was placing his bands on the shoulders of two persons and amidst them was making a circuit around the Kaabah. I said: Who is he? They replied: Al-Masih son of Mary. And I saw behind him a man with intensely curly hair, blind of right eye. Amongst the persons I have ever seen Ibn Qatan has the greatest resemblance with him. He was making a circuit around the Kaabah by placing both his hands on the shoulders of two persons. I said: Who is he? They said; It is al-Masih al-Dajjal'.

Comment

You called this the best time to be alive. Cause you don't dwell in Palestine, Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Somalia, Burma that's why you are living in the best times. When you don't have to worry about your next meal, when you don't know when a jet fighters missile will blow you into pieces, when you don't know that ISIS( Nato funded) will break into your house and kill your family, when you don't know an Israeli government will imprison you for the rest of your life.
            I smell a brownie or blackie worshipper of the religion of peace

Did not read

Will not read

Do not care

Comment

I side with the normal people in this thread rather than the crackpot.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                I side with the normal people in this thread rather than the crackpot.

Wheres Chicaga?

Is that another resort in thailand?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Wheres Chicaga?

Is that another resort in thailand?
                  Nah, man. I am home.

Won't be back out there until probably December/January.

Since this topic sucks, maybe we should go back to the old days and use it to talk about everything but this.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    I smell a brownie or blackie worshipper of the religion of peace

Did not read

Will not read

Do not care
                    Ignorance is bliss

Comment

Don't You all see that how they are promoting the one eye sign, through music. I have uploaded a video regarding renowned singers admitting their commitments with satan. Here is a description of how Prophet Muhammad described dajjal(The Anti Christ). ''that one day the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) mentioned in the presence of people about al-Masih al-Dajjal. He said: Verily Allah (hallowed be He and High) is not blind of one eye. Behold, but the Masih al-Dajjal is blind of right eye as if his eye is like a swollen grape, and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I was shown in a dream in the night that near the Kaabah there was a man fair-complexioned, fine amongst the white-complexioned men that you ever saw, his locks of hair were falling on his shoulders. He was a man whose hair were neither too curly nor too straight, and water trickled down from his head. He was placing his bands on the shoulders of two persons and amidst them was making a circuit around the Kaabah. I said: Who is he? They replied: Al-Masih son of Mary. And I saw behind him a man with intensely curly hair, blind of right eye. Amongst the persons I have ever seen Ibn Qatan has the greatest resemblance with him. He was making a circuit around the Kaabah by placing both his hands on the shoulders of two persons. I said: Who is he? They said; It is al-Masih al-Dajjal'.
                      Chris Algieri?

Comment

Working...
                      X