Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams Wins Tough Decision Over Ishe Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought Julian looked good in spots but overall it should've actually been an easy dominating win. This next fight against someone far tougher(and younger) should really show what he has at the top level. Maciej Sulecki maybe? Kanat Islam?

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
      Thought Julian looked good in spots but overall it should've actually been an easy dominating win. This next fight against someone far tougher(and younger) should really show what he has at the top level. Maciej Sulecki maybe? Kanat Islam?
      He needs to fight Vanes. Vanes only loses have come vs title holders in Lara, Charlo and Andrade. Vanes will let us know what level he is at.

Comment

• Easy win for williams glad they didn't almost rob him like they did with David Benavidez

Comment

• Bad Judging in NV

I had it 96-94 Smith A draw would be fair. Mora is a horrible Ref. Before the fight he said Williams trunks were high and kept warning Smith for hitting low when he was hitting the belt line. He has poor control and confidence in the ring

Comment

• Kanat Islam would kill the guy

Comment

• J-Rock is nothing more than a gatekeeper!

Comment

• Julian Williams is a second tier fighter and level C at best

I was hoping that Julian Williams was going to win by dominating that fight and go to the top to fight a top 5 contender or a champion next year, giving him a great chance to win his next fight. (Not Miguel Cotto). Julian Williams disappointed me. I am sorry; but, I see Ishe Smith, a oldman and veteran winning a 96-94 in this fight. A draw at best was going to settle this more fair. Jermall Charlo rob Julian Williams soul. Julian Williams demonstrated he is a second tier fighter level C. Jermell Charlo will put to sleep Julian Williams, now that he sit in his punches, Jarrett Hurd will going to kill him, Austin Trout will win a unanimous decision or possibly stop him, Erislandy Lara is going to open a section in school and box circles and school him. HELL!!! I give a great chance to Vanes Martirosyan to win against him and to add a insult, I give a 50/50 affair in a Liam Smith vs Julian Williams fight. Overall, you all understand my point. Julian Williams need to improve more to get a chance. I believe Julian Williams see in his mind the ghost of that helluva punch of Jermall Charlo that KO him and is still haunted with that punch, when Ishe Smith connected him with those long combination and hooks.
                Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 11-19-2017, 01:11 AM. Reason: corrections

Comment

• Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                  I was hoping that Julian Williams was going to win by dominating that fight and go to the top to fight a top 5 contender or a champion next year, giving him a great chance to win his next fight. (Not Miguel Cotto). Julian Williams disappointed me. I am sorry; but, I see Ishe Smith, a oldman and veteran winning a 96-94 in this fight. A draw at best was going to settle this more fair. Jermall Charlo rob Julian Williams soul. Julian Williams demonstrated he is a second tier fighter level C. Jermell Charlo will put to sleep Julian Williams, now that he sit in his punches, Jarrett Hurd will going to kill him, Austin Trout will win a unanimous decision or possibly stop him, Erislandy Lara is going to open a section in school and box circles and school him. HELL!!! I give a great chance to Vanes Martirosyan to win against him and to add a insult, I give a 50/50 affair in a Liam Smith vs Julian Williams fight. Overall, you all understand my point. Julian Williams need to improve more to get a chance. I believe Julian Williams see in his mind the ghost of that helluva punch of Jermall Charlo that KO him and is still haunted with that punch, when Ishe Smith connected him with those long combination and hooks.
                  I agree it was a little disappointing for me from Williams performance.

Comment

• j rock is garbage lol. and this is the guy people are hyping charlo for beating?

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      j rock is garbage lol. and this is the guy people are hyping charlo for beating?
                      No, people were hyping J-Rock as the next king at 154. At this time last year this forum was sayng J-Rock was gonna kill Charlo.

Comment

Working...
                      X