No announcement yet.

wtf 'the big bang theory" casts are highest paid actors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf 'the big bang theory" casts are highest paid actors

havent even watched one episode coz i dont watch local tv series.. i prefer cable tv series.. i surprised the cast each get $1million per episode.. how come these actors get paid so much? do people still watch local channel tv shows..

Local? Aren't you from the Philippines with yo *****ass

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Local? Aren't you from the Philippines with yo *****ass
      i live in Texas dumb@ss..

Comment

they really popular and the show generating alot of money, not only in the u.s but all over the world. i think they are the second or maybe 3rd most popular u.s tv series in the world, only got beat by game of thrones. at one point they nearly reach "friends" popularity level.

so it make sense they paid the cast alot of money.

Comment

Only penny, sheldon and leonard make that much. Wolowitz and the the indian guy make like $300k per episode and then the other 2 chicks make like $100k or something like that.

Comment

Meritocracy. Their viewership is through the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              havent even watched one episode coz i dont watch local tv series.. i prefer cable tv series.. i surprised the cast each get $1million per episode.. how come these actors get paid so much? do people still watch local channel tv shows..
              That's chump change today. The cast of Friends made a million each back in their day....and a million back then, if you take inflation into account, is a lot more than a million today.

Comment

Is this that show with those ****ing nerds?

I've seen maybe ten seconds of it scrolling thru channels and that **** is ******ed. Seriously I wouldn't watch it if they paid me a million per episode

Comment

Working...
                X