No announcement yet.

Nightmares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmares

Do you have them? And if so, what about? Reoccurring?

Too many. Nothing helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Too many. Nothing helps.
      I keep having a 'lucid nightmare' where it doesn't end.

I'm in like a swamp and this Muzzy keeps following me

Comment

When you take things...drugs/alcohol that interfere with your REM sleep eventually you will have what is called rebound nightmares. Basically a flood-gate of REM sleep comes back with a vengeance. Based on many posts I have seen from you I suspect you are a recipient. Don't try to analyze them too much...basically you need to get off of all substances. You're young and resilient now...but if you don't one day you will be a wreck and way older than your years.

And that was my lecture for the day...carry on now son.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          When you take things...drugs/alcohol that interfere with your REM sleep eventually you will have what is called rebound nightmares. Basically a flood-gate of REM sleep comes back with a vengeance. Based on many posts I have seen from you I suspect you are a recipient. Don't try to analyze them too much...basically you need to get off of all substances. You're young and resilient now...but if you don't one day you will be a wreck and way older than your years.

Actually that was really helpful. For real thank you.

Comment

I had a dream someone broke into my apartment last night so what does that mean?

I have super bags under my eyes, and my heart is still heavy.

Comment

Also I sleep with my dad's ashes next to me.

****ing crazy I know.

Comment

Stop drinking. And move the ashes lol wtf. Not on the night stand next to your jerk off tissues

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  Stop drinking
                  I have been drinking heavy.

I had this dream before though

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

No wonder..watching tv too much television doesn't help either.

Jhonny has regular nightmares of your dog raping him..

Comment

Working...
                    X