Ay les va el pol.............
    Gano Nelo
    28.57%
    Gano El Tres G
    64.29%
    Gano mi papi RicDaRula
    7.14%

i'll delete my other thread.

i had 'nelo winning. it was a close fight but he landed the harder, crisper shots and moved like one of those black guys in there.

great fight by both guys but i had it for ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      i'll delete my other thread.

i had 'nelo winning. it was a close fight but he landed the harder, crisper shots and moved like one of those black guys in there.

great fight by both guys but i had it for ginger.
      Sorry brother...didn't even check to see if there was one....

Comment

It was a draw. Canelo won the first 3 rounds and the last 3. Im a huge canelo fan but i hate when he takes rounds off. Im like bro this is your biggest fight in your career .. If he had more in the tank id say he could even stop GGG. When he was firing away he could land at will..

Comment

Canelo was robbed and now they are orquestrating this whole BS protests about a judge who supposedly had it all wrong when in all reality she who had it right. All in an effort to make it look as GGG was the one who got robbed. The impression I get is that they are all in the bag regardless of how much they feign anger and arguing against each other in an effort to convince the fans that they are sincere.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            It was a draw. Canelo won the first 3 rounds and the last 3. Im a huge canelo fan but i hate when he takes rounds off. Im like bro this is your biggest fight in your career .. If he had more in the tank id say he could even stop GGG. When he was firing away he could land at will..
            That's esactly how I scored it jomes............

Comment

I find it strange to give rounds to someone who is being led all over the ring on a wild goose chase, unable to effectively cut off the ring and keep his man stationary while getting constantly counter punched and missing 99% of everything he throws.

I also find Teddy Atlas's sudden policy reversal extremely strange. He was recently vehemently defending Pacman's counterpunching ability- against Horn and angrily condemning the judges for giving Horn kudos for being an ineffective aggressor.

Was pointing out how Horn was missing most punches. Praising Pac for his counterpunching ability against ineffective aggression. Then suddenly now he is saying the complete opposite when Canelo is in Pac's exact shoes and the scenario is identical to the one he had been evaluating before. The only difference is that now Teddy is suddenly defending the Horn's side of the issue because GGG is involved. What a fetid pile of steaming unadulterated BS! To me that kind sudden opinion policy reversal smells fishy as hell and whatever trust I previously had in Atlas's sincerity and honesty of opinion is totally shot to hell.
              Last edited by Radrook; 09-22-2017, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Canelo 115-113 Golovkin

Comment

Canelo won 5 rounds on my card. I watched it a couple times since and I still had it 7-5 G. Big props to Alvarez though, I think he takes the rematch.

Will it happen next May or September though???

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    Canelo won 5 rounds on my card. I watched it a couple times since and I still had it 7-5 G. Big props to Alvarez though, I think he takes the rematch.

Will it happen next May or September though???
                    Imma agree with you on this..........that is how I scored it 115-113....7 rounds to 5.....I think Nelo thought he had it in the bag and fooked up in the middle rounds....Nelo takes the rematch.........

Comment

Working...
                    X